Chapter 8(fix grammar)

A few months have passed and we have reached Tundra. After our arrival in Tundra, Patriot and Guerilla started training and recruiting new people to join their ranks to free the infected inside Ursus territory.

Meanwhile with our main protagonist, he managed to raise his Oripathy to 65%. He also started to realize that he needed to go to another place to continue his plan. He also started to train Yelena on how to use her art so she could be more powerful in the future. To Yelena she just wanted to learn how to control her powers, to Y/n, he wanted her to know how to use her art so her Oripathy would grow slower than in game.

Y/n: Ok, now you use your art to make ice.

Now we see two figures standing in the snow filled training field. Those two figures were Y/n and Yelena.

Yelena: But, why? There's already ice everywhere around us? Why make more ice?

Y/n: Well, it's for your arts training. Your art does have something to do with ice, right?

Yelena: *Nods* Yeah.

Yelena closes her eyes and focuses as she tries to conjure ice by using her art. She held out her hand and opened her palm. As she did this, a small wind current went towards her palm and ice started to form. Soon, a shard of ice was floating on her palm. Yelena opened her eyes and stared at Y/n with an amazed expression.

Y/n: Good, now make it sharper.

Yelena nods and closes her eyes again. She focused on the ice shard on her palm and tried to shape the shard in her palm. The shard of ice slowly started to become sharper before...shattering into itsy-bitsy shards of ice

Yelena sees this and frowns as she fails on doing what Y/n had told her to do. With a sad expression on her face, she proceeded to look at the ground with her Cautus ears falling too, creating a cute yet heartbreaking scene.

Y/n: It's okay, Yelena. Not everyone will get it on the first time

Yelena: But, you can master anything by just looking at them doing it and then copy their movements.

Y/n: That's because I'm a veteran. I have fought many times before and trained for countless hours. "It has only been 9 months since I've been Isekai'd and I'm already talking big" In that time, I have made a lot of mistakes but I didn't make those mistakes stop me from trying again. Instead, I learn from those mistakes and try to improve on what I was lacking. Now, let's put what I said into your perspective. Why did your ice shatter, Yelena?

Yelena: Because I'm...weak?

Y/n: No damn it! It's your first time doing that! *Sighs* I want you to make sharper ice, then make it float around you.

Yelena: What will I get from doing that?

Y/n: I will teach you how to make Fire-ice.

Yelena: Fire-ice? What is that?

Y/n: It's when you form ice with fire, it will burn anything that the ice touches instead of freezing it.

"She can't use fire art but I'm just saying this so she feels motivated so she can train. Who knows? Maybe she can create an ice so cold that it feels like you're getting burned"

Yelena: *Star eyes* Wow! Okay, I will do what you say!

Yelena turns around and she starts to do her training with more passion than before. As Yelena forms her ice shards, they shatter and break but she never gives up. Instead she kept training her art so she can make Y/n proud