85: Why

Wait, hold on a second.

"W-what?" She squeaked and yelped as he gripped her by her ass, pulling her over the seat to sit on his lap. His muscles were flexing as he easily lifted her off from her seat.

She scrambled to steady herself, wrapping her arms around his neck as she glanced at him, flustered by his sudden boldness and confidence. He smiled boyishly at her, his fingers palming her ass. He gave her a confident smirk as he fondled her ass, squeezing and rubbing her flesh. She blushed, her heart thrumming in her sternum under his touch.

Such a pervert.

The push of his fingers made the denim of his jeans rub over her clit, sending a pulse of pleasure through her. Without even giving her a chance to breathe, he dropped her over his hips, thrusting upwards forcefully to let her feel the thick, stiff bulge of his arousal.

The greater friction over her clit sent a stronger wave of pleasure through her system and her muscles squeezed from the heavenly feel. She let out a soft involuntary, moany exhale, wrapping her arms around his neck as she shivered against him.

God.

Holy fuck! Her mind spluttered as it registered the lack of cotton underwear to protect her abused clit. Where the hell was that thing? She was distracted again by another hip thrust from Ezra, clearly exploiting his stage learned talent.

She blinked dazedly, her eyes fluttering to meet Ezra's. He was smirking, his own glazed and dilated pupils meandering slowly to her lips seductively. His lips were swollen, a shade of red that she'd never seen on him.

"I've wanted to do that for a while," he murmured softly, gently brushing her hair from her face. He leaned forward, pressing sweet kisses over the column of her throat. The suddenly tender action melted her heart.

"Huh?" Amber blurted out dumbly.

"Make you moan with my hands," he breathed, his voice was raspy with his lust. His long fingers drummed over her ass as he watched her quietly. He tilted his head with a soft smile on his lips. She didn't react, staring at him in her confusion.

He was asking for permission, but for what? She furrowed her brows, gawking at him, carefully trying to read his expressions.

He smirked tilting his head. "Tell me no," he teased softly, his voice a gentle drawl. "Say no," he almost pleaded. Her breath hitched as his right-hand dipped into her jeans to rub circles on her inner thighs. The spurt of hot pleasure almost made her cum right then and there.

He kept his eyes on her, seemingly watching for any sign of her denial. "Reject me," he whispered.

When his fingers dropped to cup her bare pussy, her body seemed to go up in flames. The drizzle of caramel that once flowed between them turned into waves of pumped aphrodisiac through her veins.

Good fucking God.

He connected his lips back on hers before she could even let out the keening moan. He adjusted her body to push her thighs apart, giving him full access to her core. She was bewildered, unable to fathom what the hell was going on. A hostage and slave to his touch.

A soft circle of the pads of his fingers over her sensitive wet core sent her convulsing with pleasure. Her pussy was squirting copious amounts of sticky fluids as he directly stroked her labia with each hot kiss, muffling the sounds of her haggard moans with his lips.

What was he doing? Her face burned as he continued to kiss her. This seemed to be his method of distraction against the skilful touch of his fingers on her cunt. He pressed his fingers against the tender bud of her throbbing clit and it jumped, pulsating with wanton lust, eager for him to bring her to completion.