Chapter 1

[Open on a witch with green hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. She glares up at a large purple snake]

Gildersnake: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole! [hisses]

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace! [poses as wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka] Now eat this, sucka! [fires off staff]

Gildersnake: [while being shot] No! My only weakness: dying! [collapses]

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Luz|Y/n: Our book report. I think I knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here.

He gestures to the door, through which we can see two students running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

Luz: Oh. That's where our backup snakes were.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this?

She then brings out a LOT of fireworks strapped together with a LOT of flextape.

Luz: That was for the Act Three closer.

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

Luz is on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork.

Luz: O happy dagger, give me death!

Luz then stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs. 

 Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labelled "baby griffin".

Luz: Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath.

She then opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table.

Y/n: HE'S ALIVE!!! BWA HAHAHAHA

 People scream in terror and start throwing objects everywhere.

 A girl does a successful backflip and every other student exept Y/n applauds.

Luz: You think that's an impressive trick? Take a look at this. 

She turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out.

Luz: Bleep, bloop, bleep!

People started to get disgusted on Luz' trick.

Y/n: How about this!

I walked down the bleachers and stood in front of the gym punching bag.

I made time stop as I reeled back my fist and once I made SP and The World rapidly punch the poor punching bag. Once they were done, I put my fist on the bag and made time continue. Once time continued the bag flew far away and into the wall which makes it look like I punched it and made it fly into a wall. Unfortunately it hit a fire alarm switch which made the spouts pour out water and made the whole school panic.

Everyone else screams and runs like roaches being found, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging.

Camila: We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here.