(47) Texas

Valentina's POV:

I entered the underground arena and looked for the guy who usually arranges matches over here. I see him talking to someone and walk up to him at the same time he turned and saw me.

"Oh hey Black Rose long time", He smiled with a greeting

"Yeah..I want to fight. Can you set me up with one?", I ask getting to the point as I wasn't in the mood to chit chat.

He sensed my mood and got serious immediately.

"Yeah I can actually set you up with the one you fought last time. He's available right now, so what do you say?", He asked me checking his list

Ah I wish I got a better one but anyone's okay for now.

"Done", I nod.

"Cool. Be ready in ten minutes", He smiled and walked away.

I walked towards the changing room and changed my clothes into more comfortable ones and better shoes. I come out exactly in ten minutes tying my hair.

The manager saw me and gestured me with his hand indicating that I'm up.

I nod and walked towards the ring and jumped in. After a second my opponent came in and I did remember him from my last fight.

I wonder if he got any better like I told him to. He had moves but they were still sloppy.

He looked at me and smirked. I noticed he was bulkier than last time so indeed he has juiced up. I hope he's improved his fighting as well.

"I was hoping I would get to fight you", he smirked at me.

"Yeah? Why? You don't think others are worthy of fighting you?", I ask resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"No. But defeating the Black Rose has it's own respect around here. I haven't forgotten my last defeat yet", He said with a bit of anger

"Good. Show me what you've got", I said confidently.

The audience was cheering now. Some for me and some for him.

As soon as the bell rang indicating that the match started he charged towards me.

He lifted his fist to punch me and I block it immediately. He didn't waste any time and tried to punch again, but I was faster. I kept dodging all his punches which he threw at me continuously without breaking a sweat.

When this continues for some more time he gets irritated.

He hasn't worked on his mental strength.

He grunted and stopped for a second to take a breather. This was my time.

I charge at him continuously kicking him again and again with both my legs. He took a few kicks and tried to stop me but I was faster and before he could stop my leg I changed my position and back flipped, creating some space between us.

The crowd cheers.

He was getting angry. I shake my head at his short temper.

He came again and acted as if he is throwing a punch but at the end tried to kicked me.

Keyword try.

I caught his leg before it made contact to my body and with force kicked his leg. He winced and stumbled back.

Before he could take another breather I charged at him and kicked his stomach making him fall. I sat on him and started using him as a punching bag letting out all my anger.

He kicked me from behind after taking some of my blows making me fall off him. He spits out blood and stands up coughing.

He glared at me and tried to kick me again and I let him. He was grinning in satisfaction for that.