Chapter 17

As soon as Jungkook hanged up, Taehyung went outside his mansion and settled in his car and started to drive towards jungkook's mansion ...
After 20 minutes, he reached there and rang the doorbell...the door was opened by none other than Jin who was surprised to see tae at this time ( 10 p.m.) ...

"Ooo hi tae ...I am Kim seokjin ... jungkook's elder brother ..." Jin introduces himself after letting him in ...

"Yeah ..I know you ..you are Namjoon hyung's boyfriend right?? He told me about you ..." Taehyung says while smiling as he found Jin cute for his Namjoon hyung ...

"Ooo he does?? I am glad ...you are here to meet kookie right? " Jin asks ...
Jin knows everything about Taehyung because of his boyfriend...and he also knows that his little brother and Taehyung have feelings for each other but are oblivious ...

"Yeah " Taehyung

"Ok ...but be careful and plz take care of him...he really needs it today...I am trusting you ..." Jin
Taehyung didn't understand exactly what Jin meant but replied with a small 'sure' and went towards his Bunny's room ...

As soon as he opened the door of jungkook's room, he was pinned to the wall by Jungkook who started kissing him roughly ...and to say Taehyung was shocked and surprised would be an understatement but still kissed back with same passion ...

" Baby what happened...?" Taehyung managed to say between the kiss ...

"Shhh ...just kiss me " jk said and went back to kissing Taehyung moving down to his neck, sucking and licking roughly, leaving purple marks ...
His hand moved from Taehyung's chest to his crotch area and started to palm Taehyung's member which was getting harder every minute ...

"Ahh ..baby stop..mmm..I will not be able to hold back ..." Tae groaned

" Then don't ...fuck me ...fuck me so hard that I can't remember anything " jk said and moved his head to look into Taehyung's eyes and Taehyung noticed his glossy, puffy eyes which were blood red as if he had been crying for hours but little did he know that was the truth and his bunny was crying uncontrollably...
But before he could ask anything, Jungkook again started to kiss him  and this time he couldn't control himself ...
He lifted Jungkook up and moved towards the bed, placing him down, still kissing ...
He started undressing himself with one hand while kissing and caressing the younger's waist and stomach ...
Then he undressed the younger and laid him down. ..

"Tell me if it hurts ok ?" Tae says

"Go rough tae ...plz ...just come inside me ...fill me ..." Jungkook pleaded

"Ok ..but let me prepare you first " tae

" No ...plz..just push yourself in ...I want to feel you ..plz Taehyung .."

And who was Taehyung to deny his baby's wish ...he aligned himself infront of jungkook's wet hole and went all the way in ...Jungkook screamed a but he wanted more to forget about his past memories ...

" Move ..." Jungkook said and Taehyung thrusted deep inside him and Jungkook was moaning mess under him ...

"Ahh ..ye..yeah ...hard ..harder tae. . deeper ...ahhhhh ..."

After a few minutes Jungkook came with a high moan and made grabby hands towards Taehyung and once he leaned forward, he pulled Taehyung into a tight hug and buried his face in the crook of his neck, moaning his name ...and Taehyung cold feel himself reaching his high ..

" Ba. Baby ..I amm....ahh ..close " Taehyung says as he groaned because of how tight Jungkook's hole was clenching around him ...

" Don't hold yourself tae ...cum inside me ...fill me up ..let me feel you ... " Jungkook said Taehyung came inside him with a loud groan ...and fell over jungkook's chest and as usual Jungkook started to stroke his hair and back to help him chase his high even when he was not stable emotionally...
Taehyung got up and cleaned both of them before laying beside Jungkook but he noticed that jungkook's back was facing him and he heard a few sniffles ...

"Jungkook ??" Tae called out ..

"Yeah .." Jungkook answered ...

"What happened ...is something wrong?" Taehyung asked ...

" n.no..nothing is wrong ...I am just sore .." Jungkook answers as he wipes his tears quickly ...

"Look at me " Taehyung says ..

" Why ?? I am tired ...let me sleep " Jungkook says but Taehyung was quick enough to hold his waist and turn him towards himself ...he noticed that jungkook's eyes were still wet and puffy..that means he was crying ...

" why are you crying ?" Taehyung asked softly ..

" umm...I am not crying ...you just went rough and it's hurting ..that's it .. yeah that's it ..." Jungkook said looking away ..

Taehyung pulled him towards his chest and caressed his cheeks ..

" Kookie ...you know that you can share it with me right!?? I will understand...and I will always be there for you ...see, we were rivals before but now look at us, no one can even tell that we hated each other and you know why we grew so close? ....because we trust each other, we believe in each other ....so plz tell me what's bothering you ...I will help ...I will always take care of you ...pz kookie ...let it all out ...tell me what's bothering you?? Hmmm??? " Taehyung says while looking directly at jungkook's eyes with care and affection and caressing his cheek and back gently ...
And after all this being said, Jungkook couldn't hold himself anymore from crying ...
He put his arms around Taehyung's neck and hugged him tightly, hiding his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck and started to cry loudly ...and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his body securely and whispered sweet nothings into his ear ...
He was himself feeling like crying to see his bunny crying and sobbing ...
After a few minutes, he was only heard sniffles coming and then he asked the younger. .

"Now will you tell me what has happened? " ...

"Ji..Jin hy..hyung ..."Jungkook answered while sniffing ...

"You mean Jin hyung will tell me?" Taehyung

"Ye .yeah" Jungkook ...

"Ok ..now get some sleep " Taehyung said

"Don... don't leave ...stay with m..me plz ..." Jungkook said holding Taehyung tightly....

"Shh. ..I am here ..I will not leave you ok? ...I am here with you baby. .." Taehyung said and placed a soft kiss on jungkook's forehead and caressed his hair ...

After sometime he heard soft snores coming from jungkook's mouth who was sleep peacefully with his head on Taehyung's chest and hands wrapped around his torso ...

"Good night baby" Taehyung whispered and kissed Jungkook's forehead again and went to dreamland with only one thought in his mind..' I have to ask Jin hyung about it ' ...

__________________

Hi guys ....did you like the chapter? ...next chapter will reveal jungkook's past. ..are you excited? 😀

Plz vote, share, follow and comment ...

Thank you for reading 😊😊❤️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜
-authornim