023

Brooklyn POV💕

He been sitting for a good 10 minutes just staring and rubbing my stomach. His face stayed the same the whole time like I just blew him.

At this point I'm finna call the nurse cause this weird asf.

" How many times I gotta say I'm ok. Stop trynna call that lady." He said

" But you just sitting here looking like somebody just took soul." I mugged

" Where Kacey at?" he asked

" BMC took him home." I smiled

" What the hell is that?" He mugged

" Baby Momma Crew." I mugged back.

" Lame asf." He said and I laughed.

" So Can I go home. Ion like hospitals or doctors" He complained

" Why?" I questioned

" Every time I come for one thing I'm here again for another. They ain't gon let yo ass go home for nun." I Laughed and he mugged me.

" Boy - Put yo clothes on." I laughed.

1Month Later💕🤰🏽

So I'm one month into my pregnancy. So is Jamiya, But she's like a couple weeks early. Mean while Kennedy is due any day now.
( P.S. I forgot how many months she was so🤷🏽‍♀️- The author)

Not to mention Dom and Braydon been acting mad weird towards was her other. Ion know if it's about him getting me pregnant again. But i don't care my brother on and off attitude is getting old. The rest of us ignore em So why he can't just drop it already.

" Besties can y'all come help me in the kitchen." Kennedy yelled referring to Me, Jamiya and Rain.

Oh yeah Rain don't stay with us. But she do be over here most of the time. She and Braydon really don't have no interactions with each other. He just stare at her weirdly. After he apologized she found her a new man and he is so good to her.

" Yeah sure what you need help with?" I asked

" Yo brother and Kayla are having a movie date at the house today. I need help deciding snacks for them." Kennedy suggested

Damn I keep forgetting about a whole bunch of shit. Pregnancy got me slumped. My brother Brandon been hiding his girlfriend Kayla from us for a good minute now.

" I'm still mad he tried to hide her from us." Jamiya said getting candy form the pantry.

" Ion know y'all we is some mean females." Rain shrugged

" Who mean??" Kennedy asked making a funny ass face.

" Yo baby got you Mean mugging and Changing go moods all the fucking time." I said agreeing with rain.

" Leave me and my baby alone. Y'all making them
mad. Now they kicking the shit outta me." she groaned and water fell in between her legs.

" Oh shit Brooklyn call ant. Jamiya go get the car warmed up and get her hospital bag. Ill change her clothes and help her into the car." rain instructed.

Phone Dials 🔊

" Ant!!" I nervously yelled

"What happened?"

" Kennedy Water Broke ! Meet us at the hospital!" I yelled hanging up.

At the hospital 🏥
Kennedy's POV💕

After a long 3 hours of pushing and crying. I gave birth to a Baby Boy👩🏽‍🍼Jarrien Ahmad Harris💙. I wouldn't do this shit again. As soon as my son head came out my so called baby daddy on the floor. This Nigga had passed out....

" You did it Baby momma." Brooklyn said coming in the room with jamiya and rain whispering and hugging me.

" Why dis nigga sleeping on the floor?" Rain asked confused.

" Oh nah he passed out when Ahmad was born. We can really leave his ass there cuz i'm trynna go home." i mugged.

" Well you gotta wait on him since he gotta sign yo release papers." Jamiya shrugged

" Where my baby?" Ant asked jumping off the floor.

" Calm yo ass down spider-man before you wake his ass up." Brooklyn mugged and he smacked his teeth.

" He look like - Me!" I smart mouthed cutting ant off.

" No he don't . Boy look just like me." He mugged

" Anyways , Leave my son alone and go sign the release papers. Me and My son trynna go home." I cheesed putting on a fake smile.

" That ain't even the hormones at this point. You just being aggravating." He laughed walking out as the nurse walks in.

At Home🏡

" We home!!" Ant yelled as we walked through the door.

" Nephew!" Dominic yelled with open arms

" At this point just wake my baby up. Just for you to put him back to sleep." I fake smiled

" Oh nah , I'm good." He said picking Jarrien up out of his car seat.

" Aww he look just like You." He said

" Which on me or Ant?" i asked curious to prove a point.

" Both of y'all actually." He corrected.

" You sure?"

" Yeah he got both of y'all features." Brooklyn agreed

" If y'all say so." I shrugged

" He's sleeping with us tonight" Jano shrugged picking him up.

" Damn , Imma fuck wit you Nephew." He said throwing up the deuces and going to his room.

" Then I guess you sleeping with me tonight." I smiled as kacey walked in the living room.

" Yay! Sleepover at Teetee's" He cheered.

" Damn what imma do? Sleep on the couch?" Ant asked

" Whatever your heart desires my love." I smiled waving and following kacey up the stairs.

She Had her Babyy😌!!!!
Sorry for any mistakes
See ya peeps - The author✍🏾🥰