Chapter 4

Octavia's P.O.V.

I woke up in a mood, it wasn't a good on either.

I instantly knew what it was so I grab all my necessary items and left to take a shower. When I got out and was about to get dress, I heard my mother talking loudly but I didn't give it any attention.

Then I heard her saying,

O, get down here !" Mum shout from downstairs which sounded like it was the dinning room, where dad and Octania were eating.

"I'm coming Mum, give me a minute, " I said to her before throwing one of daddy's t-shirt on and a pair of socks.

My hair was messy. I definitely was a morning person but today I was just in a pissy mood.

Walking down the stairs slowly I came face to face with two persons kissing. Rolling my eyes I wonder who the hell they were and why the hell were they here.

"MOVE !" I boomed, my temper getting the best of me.

Mum, Dad and Tanni came rushing. Mom gaped at me and I turn my attention to the idiots that where in my house.

"Exactly how I remember you ; Loud, you were always screaming, " (Pun intended)

Leo was back my heart started to beat rapidly against my chest. But I still manage to roll my eye at him

The one person I gave my all, the one person I thought I loved, he was the person who broke me.

He was back but he had his tongue down a bitch throat and frankly I didn't care anymore.

Afterall I was never important to him.

Before I could retaliate and shout back a snarky ass comeback at him he spoke again.

"I mean that's how you were the last time I saw you," I rolled my eyes and shot him the finger.

"The last time I saw you," I said closing my mouth for a second before I continued. "Well I didn't really see your face because it was well hidden between my legs," I said folding my arms over my chest.

I heard my sister snicker and my dad stepped in befor our banter got out of hand.

"Anyways," My dad said before it got out of hand anymore.

"Is everyone okay ? I heard screaming," Mia said as she came rushing in.

She made a quick stop when she saw the person that was infornt of us.

"Leo." She hissed turning on her feet and walking away.

My dad turn to look at me when I winced at the sharp pain that hit my stomach.

Concern grew on his face, I nod my head telling him to continue speak before he could ask me whatever question he was about to.

"So," He continued "Leo here is back for good," He said patting his shoulders.

"Why ?" I asked my voice hard as a rock and my face showing no emotion whatsoever but deep down I was tearing up.

"After so long, Why is he here ?" I asked looking directly at my dad.

I saw Caleb coming form the corner of my eye and decided to break eye contact with dad.

"Is he not welcome here Tavia ?" Dad asked

"Ha ! welcome, he bitch out on us last time why do you think he won't do it again, ' I raised a smirk in my father's direction and looked around the table.

" Everyone agreed to him being here without me knowing ?" I asked and I got no answer.

"Wow, " I said getting up from around the table.

"O, stop -" I heard Leo's voice and I stopped him before he could continue.

"Stop what ?" I screamed in his face "and don't you EVER in your life call me O again, infact don't ever speak to me," I told him and swallowed hard.

I walked a little from the table before I turn to look at Leo, "If it was up to me you would have never been welcomed," I let a tear fall before I left.

I slammed my room door shut and went to lay on the bed.

My emotions were all over the place, Leo wasn't to make me feel pissed and especially infornt of whoever it is he had with.

I lay on the bed and let sleep come over me.

I woke up a little before 12 and went to the bathroom then I went downstairs. Everybody was seated in the room talking about some business, they became quiet when they saw me. I didn't spare a glance to them as I made my way to the kitchen.

I grab the milk and cereal.

Mia came in and kiss my cheek, "that time of month ?" I nodd my head.

She grab a chair and sat beside me,  "Oh babe," she said rubbing my back.

Tears started flowing and I held on her.

"He's back Mia, he's back with another female," I told her.

"I waited two long damn years for him and this-," I said gesturing to him and the female "- is what I get,"

I shake my head in disbelief as I wipe my tears pushing away the food. Mia held my hand and I smiled at her.

"I'll be fine, and this time I mean it, " I told her and she got up walking away.

Caleb came in next, he gave me a hug and sat beside me where Mia just left from.

"Speak, I want to know everything, " That's how I spent the last hour, confiding in my little brother.

The look on Caleb's face was priceless.

"He had you waiting for him ?" He said and his eye's wider at every question asked.

"Males are naturally stupid sis, they tend to lose or give up on the best things but when they realize they will want you and then its up to you if you're going to settle or you're going to boss up," He said

"I love you Via and I never want to see you cry again, now boss up please," He said and got up and left.

He left me with a smile on my face, I get happier each day when Caleb's around.

I promise on my life if anyone was to hurt him in anyway, they would have to deal with me afterwards and I don't play about family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1052 words.

Completed.

Like share comment and tell a friend.

Have a wonderful day bugs ❤

B 🤞