Chapter 38

~~~~~

Professor Dill was mad. Beyond furious and exasperated. He couldn't have been more irritated in his whole life.

"I thought Emerald would be the one to cause me trouble but these imbeciles!" He yelled, throwing the glass to the ground and letting it shatter into small pieces. He was furious, how could a bunch of kids ruin his plan like that? He couldn't understand. Where had he gone wrong?

Nayeon didn't flinch nor did she bother to form a reaction. She stood there, watching her master throw a rage fit.

She too was incredibly mad. Those double holders had picked such a perfect time to rescue their oh so lovely headmistress. Twice couldn't escape and neither could Professor Dill as he had to produce the light for the coming match.

The last battle was going on outside. It was Transformers High against Castlebroxo. Jisung from NCT Vs Yeri from Red Velvet. A black Lion shifter against a water bender/psychic. The mood was intense.

The students participating from Majestic Academy and Cloud Tower had not been picked yet. It was Jeongyeon's idea to let the participants react almost immediately as they are chosen because then they are allowed to dwell on what strategies to use or what spells would be more efficient, perhaps like it was with Lisa and Wendy. They both were given time to evaluate the situation, and they knew that if they hadn't, Lisa would have been too scared to fight and Wendy would have not bothered to go against Mark at all.

And both of them had won.

So they thought it was best to just the participants react at the moment, perhaps the outcomes would be different.

"I can't even leave this goddamn place!" The man yelled again. Nayeon was thankful that they were in one of the waiting rooms and that no one could hear them. Her master had gone insane. Those fourteen dimwits had swivelled her teacher to insanity.

"Why can't you just leave?" Jihyo asked.

Henry looked at her, the absolute madness in his eyes was something anyone would be scared of. "What are you? Stupid!?" He screamed at the red-haired girl.

Jihyo continued to talk, "You are the one who produces the light. They can't start the second match without you, if you're late just make some lame excuse. I doubt it's that big of a deal." She explained, her tone a bit non-serious and laid back.

"And tarnish my reputation like that!?" He screamed in the girls face. He couldn't imagine how she could have come up with such a foolish idea.

"What matters more? Operation Cobra or the stupid reputation that you won't need after you've gained control over everything?" The maiden asked, her tone rather unafraid and annoyed. He was the man. The guy behind the master plan. The person who Professor Du was scared of most. The man with the most magical advancements after BigHit. How could he not understand such a simple point? Jihyo was rather unimpressed by their master's reckless release of anger.

It was his fault anyway. She thought. He should've been more careful.

Professor Dill paced around the room. Twice stood there in line, like a bunch of soldiers waiting for their commander to order them. After a good five minutes of silence and Henry being rather indecisive, he finally finalized his decision.

He stopped pacing around and faced his minions. "Ladies," he started more calmly. "We need to make a sudden shift in our plan. We need to get rid of the boy now." He exclaimed.

The girls weren't too surprised. They were happy. The moment they had been waiting for, the day they could destroy those pathetic Silence girls, the day they could finally have their revenge.