Prologue.

For all his life, Y/n had always been so different than the other people around him. The reality of it was harsh for him for he really was different.

This fact haunted him for all the years of his life. It had also been the fault of many tragedy's that have occurred.

Being a vampire was more of a curse than a blessing. He knew that firsthand.

It wasn't till his parents were killed that a realized what is truly meant to be a pureblood.

The boy that was born a vampire was left all alone that day when the only others of his kind perished. He still remembered the feeling of hopelessness the flooded inside him a waves of sadness.

It was that day that he started wishing he never had existed in the first place. He knew that without him, none of this would have happened. Without him, that boy would have never been able to kill his parents.

Info.

~Name: Y/n L/n.~

~Height: 6 feet~

~School: Hae Dam private school~

~Hair color: h/c (can't be white)~

~Eye color: e/c~

Reference photo for vampire form.
(you can change the skin color in reference to what you chose)

--picture of Yohan from unholy blood but edited to make him an actual pureblood

--picture of Yohan from unholy blood but edited to make him an actual pureblood. I tried really hard on the eyes but they're a lot more blue than I tried to make them.

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:
Contains mild swearing. Not a romantic fanfiction. Includes parts that may trigger some people. I will not be updating this frequently, it's my first story and an experimental one so expect me not to update for possibly months at a time.

ANOTHER WARNING!!!!
Read at your own risk--expect bad writing and short parts. I began writing this a few years ago when I didn't know much about writing. I apologize for this and I'm beginning to put this story under an intense rewrite to better your reading experience.