44.

M I N A

Half of the year had passed. Yes, half of the year and through those six months, there are a lot of changes that happened. 

First thing, I was shocked to know that Jeong Hun, Chaeyoung's brother is married to the girl I was jealous of when I saw her and Chaeyoung at the mall. Three months ago, Jeong Hun and Yeri gets married and it was a little bit sad for Chaeyoung because she wasn't there to see her brother being married. Although she doesn't agree with the marriage, she still wants to be there for her brother and her friend, but she couldn't be there because of her father's orders.

Second thing is, Chaeyoung wouldn't let her father step into the company ever again, Mr. Son is banned to be here inside of the company, he is only allowed to when Chaeyoung said yes. I don't know why but Chaeyoung said that she and her dad had an argument and because that the company is already passed to Chaeyoung, she doesn't want the old man to meddle.

Third thing, Sana and Tzuyu will be the first couple to be married in our group! Yep, those are finally engaged. It was pretty funny and ironic because the two of them both kneel to propose, but Tzuyu being the top, was the one to asked Sana first to marry her. Sana and Tzuyu decided to be married next year on October 25th, I don't know why but yeah. Oh! And let me not forgot that Sana and Tzuyu are now arranging the papers of the two kids they wanted to adopt, yes, they are serious about it. 

We met the two kids already, they are named Hyewon and Minju. Hyewon is already eight while Minju is six. Heejin, Hyewon, and Minju get along pretty well, the three of them even have the same dream, they said.

Moving on, the fourth thing is, Dahyun and Momo are already in a relationship which is pretty great because there are no more coward Momo and coward Dahyun. They have been together for a month already and I get sick every time I see the two of them flirting at our home when it is my free time. They will tease me that I am just jealous or I just miss Chaeyoung but the fact is, they are flirting in front of my fries and Heinz ketchup while I play Minecraft! The audacity!

Fifth thing, Jihyo is single because I don't know.

Sixth thing is that, okay, don't be shocked but... the two oldest in our group broke up a month ago because of an unknown reason that they haven't told us yet. Because of the break-up, Nayeon unnie files a leave and travels somewhere out of South Korea that we don't know where, and now, we still haven't seen Jeongyeon-chan for two weeks already.

Lastly, Chaeyoung and I... well, we aren't a couple yet. But I am planning on saying yes to her today. Through the six months, she didn't get tired of courting me, making me happy, making me feel love, and also making Heejin experience the things that she made me also experience. 

Tonight, we will be having our usual night date but without Heejin today because sometimes, I need her to be a way to Chaeyoung, that child of mine always take Chaeyoung's attention. 

"Mommy! Ms. Handsome is here!" Heejin while walking inside my room with her loud voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't shout, I'll go now, okay? Behave and listen to your obasan." I reminded her.

"Yes mommy, just promise that you will buy me mint chocolate ice cream tomorrow." She said and I nodded my head.

I bragged her some mint chocolate ice cream so I can have my alone time with Chaeyoung. I was thinking that she would want other things like the big castle toy we saw last week at the mall but good thing that she only wants the ice cream that tastes like toothpaste.

Going out of the house, I saw Chaeyoung waiting by her car holding a bouquet. 

"Good evening Minari, you look beautiful as always. By the way, here, purple lilacs for you."

Purple lilacs mean the beginning of love, it is more perfect for couples who are just started dating. 

"Thank you Chaeyoung." I said and kissed her cheeks.

She then let me in the car first, when she rides the car, she started the car and drive towards the restaurant that she suggested for us to have dinner at tonight.

We headed in and eat. We talk about random things then she would joke tell me her lame jokes that I still laugh at because that is what you do to your loved ones, you support them.

When we were done, I asked Chaeyoung if we could go to the cliff tonight and she immediately agreed.

"Wow, it has been a long time. I miss going to this place." Chaeyoung said one we are settled sitting down on the big rock.

"Yeah, it's been a while."

This is it, this is where I am going to say to her. I am nervous but I can do it. I just need the time to blurt out the three words to her.

"How long has it been since you started to court me?" I asked out of the blue.

"Uhm, for like nearly a year already." Oh wow, that long?

"Don't you get tired of waiting for me?"

"Of course not, I would never get tired of waiting for you." She said that made me smile.

"You said before that I am included in your dreams and your future, would Heejin be also part of it?"

"Of course, whatever it is that I am planning with you, our Heekkie will always be a part of it." My smile widens after hearing what she said.

I am thankful that she loves Heejin the way she loves me. 

"How about me? Will I be part of your future?" I was taken aback by her question.

It took me a while to respond, she thought she wouldn't because I wasn't responding yet.

"Uhm, nevermind, you don't need to an-." I cut her off.

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips and caress her cheeks.

"Mina..."

I look into her eyes and said.

"Of course you will be part of my future Chaeyoung, you're my present and you will also be my future. You know why?" She didn't respond and just look at me.

"It's because I love you Chaeyoung."

-

It's startinggg. Good morning, by the way. Imma update another chapter tonight if you guys want. Just also want to let you guys know that there are only six more remaining chapter left.... End is near.