Anidita's India Return

The Next 2-3 days he took care of Bondita like a kid. Once Bondita started feeling quite better they roamed around London and captured these indelible moments of their life in hand camera.

It is Sunday. Ross and Rachel's wedding day.

Anidita are getting ready.

Bondita - Patibabu! haye mai mar jawa. iss white kurte aur red dhoti me toh world's most handsome husband lag rahe hai. Mann kar raha aapko le jau hi nahi shaadi me pata nahi kitti ladkiyo ka dil aane wala hai aap par.(Ani is wearing the same dress which Anirudh was wearing in Bondita's imagination of their wedding in episode 223)

Anirudh - Par tumhe itta sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai Bondita, mai sirf tumhara hu aur tumhara hi rahunga.... bas Rachel agar puch le toh baat aur hai.... and chuckled.

Bondita sat on the bed with fake blown face with folded hand as she khew he was teasing him.

Bondita suno toh tumhe lagta hai mai kabhi tumhare sath aise kar sakta hu, ab chale late ho rahe hai kahi sach me Rachel hath se na nikal jae and giggled hard as he was enjoying her jealousy.

Bondita- Aap jaiye mujhe nahi aana and closes the door pushing him out.

Anirudh from outside- Are agar Rachel mere sath hogi toh tum Ross ko company kon dega? apne best friend ka toh socho. mai intzaar kar raha hu tumhara jaldi aa jao.

Bondita changed her plan to wear gown and wore a beautiful red Banarasi sari which Anirudh brought for her and as always her elegant beauty has no comparison.

She walked outside and Anirudh couldn't stop gazing her without blinking his eyes.

She came to him, clapped in front of his face and broke his trance by saying.

Chale pati babu, kahi Rachel sach me aapse dur na ho jae aur mujhe bhi toh koi dhoondna hoga na uske baad. Chaliye Chaliye... and sat in the car

He sat in the car without letting his eyes go off her. In the whole journey to Church the teasing session continued.

At Church.

They entered Church Hall. All her friends were waiting for them everyone complimented them as a couple. They both were blushing. The Duo in traditional Bengali attire became center of attraction. They met Ross even he too complimented them. Here Rachel too entered with her Bridesmaids in Beautiful white gown and standing beside Ross in the center of hall in front of Holy cross.

Ross repeated after Priest while adoring Rach- I Ross, take you, Rachel to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in heath, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God l make this vow.

Priest looking at Rachel- Do you accept Ross as your husbands for lifetime.

Rachel while maintaining eye contact with Ross- Yes, I Do.

Priest- From now onwards you both are Husband wife for lifetime and you may kiss the bride.

Ross kissed Rachel and they became one for lifetime. The photo session, dance, music, intro with family and friends took place after the wedding and they both departed for their honeymoon after saying bye to Anidita as they both were too going back to India next morning. Anidita enjoyed the wedding and left for Rachel's farm house after doing shopping for their family.

In night after dinner they reached Farm house.

They both were looking tired but still feeling fresh as they enjoyed the whole day. they took some rest and started packing. Lily helped her to get her stuff from hostel room.