𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

This chapter includes mention of rape and abuse

This chapter includes mention of rape and abuse. If it triggers you, you can skip this part. This part is writing in italic font.

"Do you already have a dress for this gala dinner? Lorenzo has been bugging me about it all along," Valentina asked me as she came down from her handstand.

We were just doing yoga in the living room. The last few days have been very stressful. We had to plan everything, pick out clothes and then Marco and Anna flew to Italy which meant we were alone.

I had no problem with it. On the contrary, I am happy that the two have found each other. And luckily Valentina and Thalia were there to support me. Lorenzo and I didn't see each other very often. He was in his office for hours, sleeping there. We only spent time when he wanted to sleep with me. It was just quick, and he was gone. It hurt me a lot but the two girls always cheered me up.

"Yes, I finally found the perfect dress. Thanks to Thalia. But we have to get ready slowly because otherwise it will be too late," I said and rolled up my yoga mat.

Valentina quickly went to the room to call Thalia, and I went to the kitchen because I was a little thirsty.

In the kitchen, I met Lorenzo standing in front of the stove. He was topless and his back muscles were showing very well. I was wondering if I should just leave or stay here. Either way, I never made the right decision, so I hugged him from behind and hid my face against his back. I could feel his breathing stop and his body stiffen, but relaxed again when he realized it was me.

"Laïa what are you doing?" he asked me with a laugh and I just shrugged my shoulder and snuggled more into him.

He took the opportunity and sat me down on the kitchen counter and stood between my legs. He started kissing my neck slowly. Those sweet kisses upon my neck were the key to my heart and soul, for every time he placed them there I knew I'd adore him for all time. In the moment of the kiss we are our pure and vulnerable selves. After weeks this was the most beautiful moment, we had again, and I enjoyed it as if it was my last day with him.

❤︎

A few hours later and everything was full. Music was loud, women and men dancing, a huge buffet. All the women were wearing beautiful evening dresses, and the men were all dressed in dark. I was wearing nude gold diamond floor length dress with padded diamond shoulders clinging to my body in all the best places. My chest was fully supported with the nude color mesh.

The best designer Valentina knows made this dress, and it was pretty expensive but it looks amazing. In this dress I had so much confidence.
Thalia and Valentina were wearing a similar dress like me and we kinda looked like an elegant version of the power puff girls and I love it. We all had a bit more makeup on then the other days.

"Ready my wife?" Lorenzo asked me with a thick, hot accent and held out his hand.

Black designer suit, white shirt that cling to his muscles. A black and white dotted tie and a white handkerchief that was placed in the front pocket. At the side of his pants he had a gun, like always.
I took his warm hand, and he led us to the dance floor. It was silent. The world seemed empty; the people frozen for a moment, abandoning thought for experience, for the entertainment of watching the brilliance of the product of a master's mind.