You're Not Her

Celeste turned to see an unfamiliar man glaring at the Master, he had dirty blonde hair with striking blue-green eyes. His accent was British yet it didn't quite sound like he belonged in this time period, he certainly confused Celeste slightly that's for sure.

"Yes he is" Celeste spat venom at the Master, her attention finally coming back to reality.

"Shall we leave then love?" The unknown man offers, now normally Celeste would scoff at the idea of walking off with someone she doesn't know but she will do anything to get away from the Master.

"I want to know the answer to my question impossible girl!" The Master calls out as Celeste starts walking away with the unknown man.

"Are you okay?" The man asks and Celeste nods, wrapping her arms around herself.

"He's an old enemy" She responds, her mind going crazy with all the possible outcomes of the future events to come.

"How are you here...Hayley we thought you died. I got a tip off by a friend to go to this location and here you are"

Celeste stops walking and just stares at him, Hayley who?

"I'm sorry I have no idea who you're talking about. I'm not this Hayley girl, thank you for helping me" She says and turns to leave but he gently grabs her arm.

"You really don't know who I am?" He asks, his voice slightly uneven.

"No I don't, sorry" She said shortly, feeling guilty at his expression.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson"

****

"So I look like your daughters dead mom?" Celeste asked Klaus as she sipped on the coffee he got for her. "I'm sorry but I'm not her."

"I know" His voice slightly depleted "I'm guessing you're a doppelganger somehow."

"Klaus....I'm not from here...that's why" She confessed, feeling unusually calm around her new acquaintance.

"What do you mean? Are you with the witches?" He asked, his tone getting low and Celeste panicked a little.

"No....I'll show you" She quickly took him outside and into an empty alley.

She opened her hands and they glowed golden, light surrounding the two. Klaus stared in shock, truly amazed by the light he was seeing. It made him feel warm and he could just feel the power coming from the golden light.

"I'm not from this world"

"That's why...." He didn't finish his sentence and she closed her hands, the light disappearing.

"That man you saw, he's very dangerous. He's going to become president soon, when that happens you need to hide. Take Hope and your family, hide in a bunker for a year, you'll be safe that way." She says, urgency obvious in her voice.

"What happens?" Klaus asked, worry in his eyes.

"A paradox is created"

****

Celeste tiredly walks into her shared apartment with Samuel, fully intended just to grab some ice cream and watch some movies with her best friend.

"Sammie?" She calls out, only to be met with an empty apartment. "Mmmm ice cream for one tonight"

"Can I share?"

Celeste pauses and turns around, a hard look on her face. She was angry, he shouldn't have jumped on her so quickly just because someone says so. The Doctor knew this, this was why he spent the past few days trying to get a lock onto her location, Alfie hadn't spoken to him since their bonded left – he was angry at the Doctor for making their Feisty leave.

"No"

"Feisty please, I'm sorry. I was an idiot for instantly getting mad at you, I shouldn't have listened to Rose" The Doctor walked over to her, desperation in his voice.

"No you shouldn't, do you really think I'd do something like that if there was no other option?!" Celeste glared at him, going close to him. "I wouldn't Doctor"

"I know that and I'm sorry, please come back. We need you....I need you" He replied, taking her face his hands.

"You have Rose and Alfie...Mickey soon" She replied, her voice quiet.

"They're not you"

He then kissed her.

It wasn't rough and passionate, instead it was slow and full of love. His hands slowly moved from her face to her hair, he ran his hands through it just like how he wanted to when he first saw her. She smiled in the kiss and moved her hands from his surprisingly toned chest to his ridiculously soft hair, it felt like silk under her fingers and she pulled on some of the strands at the nape of his neck.

The Doctor bit her lip softly when she did and she gasped quietly, he took the opportunity to take control of the kiss. When they both parted they were slightly breathless and the Doctor ran his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Well it's about time" A cocky voice spoke up and the pair jumped, the Doctor pulling Celeste behind him slightly.

"Samuel....of all times you little bastard" Celeste laughed, moving from behind the Doctor.

"Only for you"