CHAPTER 4- Resto Bar

Steven Lee(Photo not mine and credits to the owner)

Steven Lee
(Photo not mine and credits to the owner)

     Matthew Cua(Photo not mine and credits to the owner)

     Matthew Cua
(Photo not mine and credits to the owner)

It's been five weeks already but I am still thinking of a way that would help Stella. Sometimes I think that it would be better to give her the President position but I know my classmates would, of course, react on it. They voted for me and yet I am just giving it to someone without their permission at all.

Nasa office ako ngayon ng restaurant ko and I am checking the events that are lined up because we are also providing services such as events organization and catering. I have a Manager here but of course, she needs my approval in all things before she could give it a go.

"Hey Tanya, I have signed all the papers that are needed by the suppliers. Please let me know if you need anything else, okay?" I smiled at her while giving the certain documents that she needed.

I met Tanya in Sydney because she used to work for an Events Company where she was hosting for events. Since I was the General Manager of the Multinational Company in Sydney and there were some events, I made sure that Tanya would always be our company's host during corporate events.

When I came back in Manila and became an actress, Tanya called me and told me if we could do business together. Me having the most of the shares became the CEO/Owner while her being the Co-Owner/ Manager. She wants to live in the Philippines for good.

"Jeez, you sound so professional. Ganyan ba ginagawa sa'yo ngayon ng Grad School?" Napahalakhak si Tanya while showing her dimples. Actually, she is really cute and she is one year younger than me but I only see her as one of my best friends.

"You're crazy! Come on! I'm just feeling it, ya know." I pouted habang pinaglalaruan ko ang Parker ballpoint pen ko.

"I heard ilalabas na raw tomorrow yung shots mo sa Elite Magazine?" Nakakunot na tanong niya ngayon sa akin.

I almost forgot na tomorrow nga pala ilalabas yung cover ko sa Elite Magazine dahil sa sobrang busy ng schedule ko. Yung latest issue for tomorrow is all about ER Collections. Yun yung mga photoshoots happened in Tagaytay few weeks ago.