lie detector

"Babe I don't want to do ittt" I told Josh dragging out the t. "It will be fine Y/n." He said back, I was still hesitant doing this vlog bit.

I heard Bryce yell that it was time to start. I hesitantly walked into the kitchen where all the other boys we're. Jason asked us who wanted to go first and Blake said he would.

His questions weren't that bad so I thought it was okay to go next and get it over with. "Okay so now we have Y/n here with us to go next." Jason told the camera. I think I looked a little scared because he told me it would be okay. "Alright, first question. Is your name Y/n?" I answered with a calm yes. John, the lie detector guy held a thumbs up.

Still shaking they asked me the next question, "Are you in a relationship with Josh Richards?" I said yes again and John showed a thumbs up again. "Okay now into the better questions" I heard Bryce say. Oh god I thought to myself.

"Have you and Josh fucked on one of our beds?" Blake asked. I looked at josh with a slight smirk. "No" I said. The lie detector guy said it was a lie. Me and Josh started laughing and the guys trying to figure out which one it was. Little do they know it's all.

"Next question, would you join the Hype House?" I looked down knowing the answer but not wanting to say it for Joshes sake. "N-no" and the lie detector guy helped a thumbs down. "That's a lie." All the guys started screaming at me. "Y/n we'll sign you to the Sway house just for you to not join Hype." Bryce said. I laughed and prepared myself for the next question.

"Yesterday when your we're on the phone, we're you talking to your dad or Josh?" Bryce said. I burst out laughing knowing the answer and why he said that. Josh looked down shaking his head. "Oh- my dad ya definitely my dad." I said sarcastically. "That's a lie." John said. "Okay so it is confirmed Josh has a daddy kink." Bryce said and everyone laughed. "Dude you can't put that in"  Josh said everyone still laughing.

"Would you make an only fans?" Griffin asked. I saw Joshes jaw clench. "Ya I would." I said, John holding the thumbs up saying that was true. They went on to ask me a few more questions. "Guys these questions-" Josh said and was cut off by Bryce.

"I think it's your turn Josh." Josh agreed to get it over with. They hooked him up with all the wires. "Is your name Josh Richards?" Jason said. He said no. The lie detector guy said it was a lie. "Just wanted to make sure it was working." He laughed.

"Okay now with the real questions Bryce told my boyfriend. "I think I should be able to ask the first one" I said. "Ya this should be interesting- go Y/n" Bryce said. "Do you miss Nessa?" I asked and everyone went quiet. He quickly and confidently answered no and John said it was true. I let out a breath I was holding in relived.

"Okay is Bryce the biggest dosh-bag in the group?" Noah asked. "Yes." The lie detector guy held a thumbs up and everyone laughed again.

"Would you make an Only fans?" I said asking the same question they asked me. He hesitated but ended up saying yes. "That's true" John said.

I walked out of the room to go get something and I heard the boys ask Josh one more question. "Have you ever sucked Y/n toes?" Griffin asked. "No" Josh said quickly. "That's a lie." John said and I walked back in laughing. "Okay it's kinda nice" Josh yelled laughing even more.

the actual video⬇️⬇️