a Tokka story pt.2

after 5 months, Sokka didnt confessed his feelings yet...since Toph didnt heard him the first time.

Tophs pov
I heard Lin cry from the other room and went checking on her crib...
shes fine, WHY THE FUCK IS CRYING!?-
i picked her up and balanced her in my arms, although she was still crying, i heard Sokkas hearthbeat outside the apartment and went to the door, there was Sokka, with a take away bag in one hand.
no ones pov
"Hi T! i brought you lunch, so we can eat together"
"its lunch time?"
"um...its 2 pm"
"oh...come in"
he entered the apartment, Lin was still crying in Tophs arms
"make her stop, shes killing my head since this morning"
Sokka looked at the baby
"hey whats wrong girl?" Toph handed Lin to him and began eating.
Lin stopped crying and Sokka made a grin
Toph snorted "fuck you"
"oh come on i was just lucky"
"yeah...youre pretty lucky since she stops crying everytime you hold her"
Sokka put Lin in the crib and began eating in front of Toph
"you know, you should stop slur when Linnys around" said Sokka
"dont tell me what to do Snoozles"
"i know, i know, i was just saying that when the teacher is gonna complain cause Lin said motherfucker at school ill be there laughing"
Toph thought at those words...hes gonna be there? yeah sure he was helping her with the baby but...theyre gonna have a future together?
"T?? YOU HEARD ME?"
"um yeah...YOU NITWIT SHE WAS SLEEPING AND YOU SCREAMED"
"UGH SORRY"
Lin scratched her little eyes and fell back asleep
"lucky for you she didnt woke up..."
they continued eating...in silence
Toph finally talked
"Sokka..."
-Sokka? im sure she never called me this...- he thought
"...about what you said earlier, i mean...youre gonna be there on Linnys first day at school?"
"I...uh-"
Toph chuckled in a tired way
"sorry...im...uh you did a joke and i took that too seriously, why would you want to be there...i mean you have a life, and...and a job why would you want to be stuck with me and that stinky child, im sorry, you dont have to anwer that"
Sokka put his hand on Tophs, she lifted her head up
"because i love you"
"...what?"
"im gonna be there because i love you, dont say that youre stupid and that Lins stinky ever again, youre the best amazing women that i ever had in my life"
he made his way to Tophs face, they were inches apart..."w-what are you doing?"
"if you dont mind, i was going to kiss you"
the only thing that separate them was their breath...Toph walked away...Sokka was confused, "I- I cant im sorry, im so sorry but you have to go"
Sokka didnt say anything and exited the apartment, once he was outside he thought -Toph? Being sorry? S-shes changed...

A/N: do you want me to continue this? idk, please tell me cause im not really proud of this but i have ideas.