24 : Baby!!

The Wedding starts with few people. Mr. Suppasit, Mr kanawut and mild are sitting with a sad face. They are now blaming themselves for what they did.

They saw San dragging gulf to the wedding with force but the can't do a thing.

Gulf and San now standing on the statge with a different expression on their faces. One is smirking and the other is already crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"whaaaaat!?!?!?...... The hell u r  saying!!!!!! I swear I am gonna kill u!!!!" shouted mew angrily.

He grabbed Jack's coller with a fuming eyes. He can't believe what he is hearing, he knows that he is late but he didn't expect it was too late!!!!

"Sir.... Please come down.... U can find a solution for this.... Please.... Just calm down...

Mr. Suppasit and Mr. Kanawat were the ones who dealt tlwith this and sir gulf was really on a bad condition.....

They made him agree using his love for u....we couldn't do anything since sir gulf agreed... Forgive us please.... "

Mew looked at his men with a death glare. They were heading back to Bangkok..

It was just a matter of time and he will make every thing alright.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do u take this man,Gulf kanawat, as a husband in sweet and sour days!?"

San just smirked looking at the tearing gulf. he is happy that he reached the last step of his plan. Gulf will be his and there is no more of Mew.....

"yes, I do"

.
.
.
.
.
.
"and u, gulf kanawuy, will u take this man, San fien, as your husband!?"

Gulf just looked at San with tears on his face. He can't believe that is really happening.

He is getting married from another guy than mew. He is really will be this man's.

Gulf kept silent looking at San with a silent face. He didn't say a word. He want to run away.....

He don't want to go on with this but he knows the consequences very well....

But he couldn't give his approval to this marriage... He just can't say that!!!!!!

San looked at silent guy on from of him with aan anger raising inside him.

He took a step forward and grabbed type's arm harshly making the younger flinch saying

"u bastard!!!! Say yes and let us finish this fucking marriage.... I won't wait for u all day.....say it or I swear u will regret it!!!!!... SAY IT!!!!!"

.
.
.

*SHOOOOOT*
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.

suddenly, a bullet sound was heard on the place making everyone panic.

They looked at the entrance to see what is happening but they become shock to death!!!!

Mew.....

Mew is holding a gun with a punch of mew around him...

He is wearing a scary face!!!!

He just break into the place shooting San on his hand!!!!

"U fucking bastard!!!!! How dare u touch my husband by your filthy hand!!!! I will cut it my slef!!!!!"