Chapter 36

After saying goodbye to my sister, we came back to the hotel the boys stayed. I was exhausted from all crying and overthinking. The pain and sorrow still lingered in my chest and I knew it will be for a long time.

"You can come to my and Jimin's room for tonight?" Taehyung sweetly asked. I was tired of thinking and slowly nodded. I didn't have the strength to do anything at all and guys must have seen it because they all were very careful around me.

Others said their goodnights and Jimin slipped his small hand in mine. The warmth from his touch was like a lullaby. He slowly dragged me to his and Taehyung's room. Tae was just in the back of us.

He sits me down on the bed and quickly went to his bag and grabbed one of his sweatshirts and give it to me. "It's for tonight. For you to sleep in. You can enter the bathroom first" Jimin whispered and caressed my head. I nodded without word entered the bathroom for a quick shower.

I didn't spend much time in the bathroom, and when I opened the door back to the bedroom I saw Taehyung already snorting. Jimin cheekily smiled at me. "He was tired" he whispered and left to the bathroom.

Jimin didn't say where could I sleep. But the spot next to Taehyung looked so inviting, so without many thoughts, I slipped next to him. I looked at his perfectly sculpted face. He was so beautiful and I'm so lucky to have him, to have them as my soulmates.

I lazily smiled and cuddle closer to Taehyung. Closing my eyes, I drifted to sleep. The last thing, I remember the bathroom door opening and Taehyung's huge hand circling my waist.

*******

Never I had amazing sleep like right now. I was on my back. From both sides, I felt warmth. Two different pairs of hands circled around me. My sweatshirt rode up. So I felt skin-to-skin contact with those hands.

I really didn't want to wake up. It was too good to wake up. Now feeling what meant to sleep with your soulmates feels I didn't want to sleep alone ever again. Not after this paradise, I'm feeling right now.

I heard someone entering a room and quiet footsteps. Someone's hand went to my face and brushed my hair from my eyes. Then hand traveled to my cheek and I couldn't stop myself but just giggle at the feeling.

"I see you now awake. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I don't want" deep Jungkook voice grumped. I lazily opened my eyes and smiled at him. "It's okay. It's just it's so good to sleep in their hold. This feeling..." I trailed. "Is amazing. I know" Jungkook smiled back at me.

Jungkook quickly glanced at Jimin than at Taehyung and grinned teasingly. He had something in his mind and I knew. "It would be sad if they woke up without our pretty cupcake in their hands, don't you think?" He teased.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I was slow and don't felt when he quickly dropped Jimin and Tae's hands off me and grabbed me in his hands. My bare legs snake around his small waist and my hands went around his neck.

He chuckled at my panicked face and with a last glance at our two sleeping soulmates he jogged out the room. He slowed a bit down in the hall and I'd don't know where he is walking to.

"Where we going?" I mumbled to his ear and I felt shivers went down on his body. He stopped and locked his eyes with mine. "Don't do that. Don't tease. I wouldn't control myself and from now you need your mind at ease after all events from last days" he mumbled closely to my lips.

He looked at my eyes and looking around Jungkook quickly pecked my lips. Then he put my head to his neck and walked away to the last room in the hall. His scent was addictive and refreshing.

Entering the room I didn't spot others or their eyes on me when I was so lost in the scent and warmth of Jungkook. He walked to one of the chairs of the room and sit down with me on his lap and my head still buried in his neck.

Someone loudly cleared their throat and I picked my head up. I saw Namjoon and Jin looking at me with sweat and knowing smiles. My cheeks were probably red from all embarrassment, but I didn't say anything and they did the same.

Then Namjoon's smile dropped and his face was serious. He locked his eyes with me and I had no idea what he wanted to say. "Now you probably still sad of your sister's death, not probably but yes sad. But we need to talk about our plans. About next moves" and he was hella right.

//////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\\\\
Sorry for not updating for a long time, I was busy with all assignments, but here I am.

And thank you for 2k votes on this story. I'm very thankful.

I wanted a sweet and fluff chapter before everything again will go sad. But not for long. I think before the end I will ride more sweeter chapters because I just love their relationship and all.

And I can't believe that we will have a second English single for BTS. "Butter" odd name but I'm so excited about it. And teasers are 😌🔥🔥

Be safe!💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.