I 75 I

I quickly shut my mouth before I say anything stupid. Ladybug lowers her eyes, sitting on the desk to my right. The doorknob rattles, but the lock holds and thankfully, no supervillain comes blasting in. Due to the lack of braincells you have when being akumatized, Kwamibuster doesn't attempt to enter again, which will hopefully give us enough time to figure this out. 

'This is stupid,' Ladybug groans, tapping her fingers on the desk. 'Let's just get out of this classroom, defeat Kwamibuster, and no one will ever have to know our secret identities!' 

I lick my lips, facing Cat Noir for a second before turning back to Ladybug. 'Ladybug, don't we work well together? I mean, we know our identities, but that doesn't affect what kind of team we are. In fact, I think it's brought us closer.' I sigh. 'I know it's a bit untraditional, knowing each other's identities and all, but we're an unconventional team anyways.' 

Ladybug thinks it over. 'There's still so many reasons why this won't work.' She frowns. 'But I guess we do...work okay together.' 

Cat Noir glances up at me again. 'Y/n's right. Knowing each other's identities won't compromise our ability to save Paris.' 

Ladybug lets out a long sigh. 'Fine. You go first, Cat Noir.' 

'Plagg, claws out,' Adrien appears in front of me and Ladybug's jaw drops. 

'No freaking way. You're Cat Noir?' She stands up. 'A-Adrien? 

Adrien shrugs. 'Yep, it's me.' 

'So you two,' she points in between us. 'You knew this whole time?' 

'Well we did break up to be together as- you know what? It's way to complicated.' I shake my head. 'Your turn, Ladybug.' 

Marinette mutters under her breath for a couple seconds. 'Tikki, spots off.' 

'Holy crap!' Adrien looks her up and down. 'Two Y/n's?' 

'That's it,' Plagg squeaks from behind Adrien. 'Y/n, you want me to cataclysm this dumbass?' 

I laugh loudly. 'No Plagg, just smack him, kay?' 

Plagg takes this piece of advice, smacking Adrien across the forehead. Adrien frowns, rubbing his forehead before turning back to Marinette. 

'Ohhhh, that's right,' He taps his foot on the ground. 'Marinette!' 

'Jeez, took you long enough,' Marinette looks slightly hurt. 'Did it take you that long to remember who I am?' 

'We can get into that later,' I shake my head. 'For now, lets just go and defeat Kwamibuster.' 

'Tikki, spots on!' 

'Plagg, claws out!' 

'Longg, bring the storm!' 

I unlock the classroom door, springing out into the empty hallway. Kwamibuster appears around the corner and I block her attacks with my sword, flying towards her- 

'Water dragon!' I shout, surrounding Kwamibuster with water and forcing her to the ground. She yells a few swear words but through the current, it's almost impossible to understand. 

'Lucky charm!' Ladybug shouts, catching a frisbee in her hands. She rolls her eyes at the seemingly useless object before her mouth forms an O. 'Cat Noir, now!' She commands. Cat Noir flies forward through the stream of water just as I turn back into my normal state. 

'Cataclysm!' He shouts, scanning for the akumatized object, which happens to be a piece of paper crumpled in her left fist. Ladybug throws the frisbee, smacking into Kwamibuster's hand. She yells in pain, opening her hand and Cat Noir destroys the piece of paper. 

'Miraculous Ladybug!' 

Well that's one villain down. Next mission-take Hawkmoth's miraculous and stop him once and for all.