𝟏𝟔 → 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

❝A Date?❞

It was the weekend now. The date with Akaashi was happening today, but first, you needed to drop off both Akio and Akira with Atsumu.

"Mom, what's going on?" Akio asked you. 

You were still driving, focusing on what's in front of you. You then told both Akio and Akira 

"Well, you're going to be spending the day with daddy today," you said, trying to get them excited for the day today. 

You were nervous enough as it is for your date, so you didn't want Akira or Akio to pick up on that nervousness.

"Why?"

"Yay!"

Akio and Akira both said. Akira much more excited to see Atsumu than Akio was. Seems like Akio still wasn't happy with the news that you told him regarding Atsumu, but you wanted him to bond with Atsumu. 

"Akio, please be nice while you are there," you said with a sigh.

Akio sighed at what you said, and then replied,

"Sure I guess," Akio said. 

You smiled to yourself, still driving to Atsumu's place.

"Thank you," you said with a smile on your face. 

Soon enough you and the kids had made it to Atsumu's house. Atsumu's house was nice, to say the least, but that's what happens when you make money from being a volleyball player.

"Hey Atsumu," you said when you saw him waiting at the door.

Atsumu smiled back at you, and the sight of you and the kids. 

"Hi baby," Atsumu replied with a smirk on his face.

Already used to this, you rolled your eyes with a smile. Atsumu didn't seem to be serious about what he was saying, but Atsumu did want you back.

"Remeber, just friends Atsumu," you said back to what he said.

He just smiled back at you and said, 

"Yeah, I remember," Atsumu said with a smile on his face.

Both Akio and Akira went inside Atsumu's house without sparing you a glance. You fake huffed, and then looked back at Atsumu.

"Thank you for watching over the kids," you said with a smile. 

"It's perfect, and I get to spend time with them now," Atsumu said, glancing back to where his kids were.

"Yeah," you said.

It was silent between the two of you. You turned around to leave but were then stopped by Atsumu's voice. 

"So what plans do you have?" Atsumu asked, trying to seem nonchalant about what he was asking.

"Nothing, just a date," you said with a shrug of your shoulders.

Atsumu's eyes widened, and then he asked,

"I'm sorry, a date?" Atsumu asked, clarifying what you said. 

"Yeah, but I've got to run now, got a lot to do," you said as you continued to walk to your car.

"Bye," you shouted over your shoulder, getting into your car.

"Bye I guess," Atsumu said quietly.

Feeling jealousy as you walked away. 

-

It was finally time for your date. Your date with Akaashi. To say that you were nervous would be an understatement. 

You heard your doorbell ring and then opened the door. There was Akaashi standing there, with a bouquet in his hands.

"Hey, you look beautiful," Akaashi said.

"Thank you, you look handsome," you replied back shyly. 

It had been a while since you had been on a date, especially with someone to who you were actually attracted to. 

"Thanks, come on," Akaashi said back. 

The date was nice, to say the least. The two of you went to a restaurant and then took a walk together outside. Akaashi seems to be nice enough to date, at least in your opinion.  Soon enough, the two of you had made it back to your house.

"Thank you for today," you said with a smile.

"Of course," Akaashi said. 

It was then quiet, that was when Akaashi moved closer to you. You felt breathless, and then he kissed you. You kissed him back and then you pulled away.

"Be mine?" Akaashi asked. 

You took a moment to think about it, and then replied,

"Yes," you said back. 

Though, as he left you couldn't ignore the nagging feeling in your chest that the kiss wasn't as good as you expected.

--

It's all good now, I'm just putting a lot of medication on my wound. Another unnecessary update on my life ig <3

First of all, this book has over 3k votes and 60K views?!!?  Thank you for that! 

I love you all soo much! <3