21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?

I am not updating anything before 640 votes. Please vote... 😔

Gulaab POV

She cried loudly.

"Haider!"

My eyebrows thinned in a row when I saw her crying like that. I didn't know what was happening and then I noticed Sultan looking at me. He called me by giving a signal with his eyes. I walked closer to him and he handed me over her baby.

This was probably the first time I was holding a newborn in my hands. He was so small, fragile and his skin was thin and pink. He was making a weird face almost about to cry maybe because of hearing his mother cry.

I couldn't process what was happening right in front of me but nothing seems normal. Sultan hugged her and she broke down. I instantly lowered my gaze as I was watching my husband hugging another woman. Although, we didn't have anything like a husband and wife. But, I was slightly feeling unhappy seeing him hugging her.

She started crying even more and then said something that shook me to the core.

"Rafiq, Aaj Haider hote to apni aulad ko dekh kitne khush hote"

"Rafiq, Today if Haider were there he would be so happy seeing his child."

Who the hell is Haider and how come she is referring this child to his.

My eyes almost came out of the socket hearing it and I looked at Sultan who hugged her patting her shoulder.

"You have to calm down Zeenat. He is there, with you, with you. He will feel so bad seeing you in this condition. You have to be strong. You have become a mother now." He said softly.

She washed her tears and looked at me.

I moved forward to hand over her child as she was collecting herself. She looked at the baby again and tried to stop crying. She hugged her baby and Sultan patted her head.

I didn't know but I was feeling as if Haider wasn't like her brother or something. But, he was someone to whom this child belongs. That means that the baby didn't belong to Sultan.

I didn't know but everything seems too messed up to understand. I didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, I heard someone coming.

I took a few steps backwards and adjusted my dupatta as my sight fell on the old lady in black almost came running.

"My Grandchild!" She screamed entering the chamber and I shook to the core. She was wearing her black dress like always and I just started feeling afraid again.

I looked at Sultan who just stood up looking at her and walked beside me. The old woman sat beside Zeenat Begum and she held her baby in her arms. Her face lit up seeing the baby and she said.

"It's really a boy" She laughed almost and continued.

"His looks exactly like Haider"

Who the hell is this Haider again?

She stood up taking the baby in her hand started muttering something. 

I didn't know why I was feeling afraid as my sight again fell on her black tongue. I slightly shifted closer to Sultan and I scared to the core was she brought something like black thread magically.

I instantly held Sultan hands in fear and he looked at me. My face turned pale probably but how could she just make anything appear like that. Now, I become assured that she knew black magic and she was something.