13. together at last

Danny and Kurtis went into the kitchen and watched Drew cook for a while in silence.

Drew turned around with the breakfast and sighed sadly. "So are you guys like a thing now orr?" He asked.

"Not really, we just came here to ask you something." Kurtis smirked. Drew threw them a questioning look.

"Tell us honestly how you feel about us. Do you like Danny or me? Or both?" Kurtis continued. Drew stood there dumbfounded. He didn't expect that question, he felt like he cared about them both.

"I mean.. you're both pretty important to me and i care about you guys. But i dont think i can decide about who i like more. I think i like you both.. maybe even love?" Drew said while staring at the ground praying this will all go well.

But i love amanda too.. Although she would want me to move on. Am i going to fast with this? Drew thought to himself.

"Well thats great actually." Danny smiled. "Me and Kurtis figured that we do have feelings for each other but the problem with us was that we both liked you too."

"Oh..?" Drew started at them. He did not see that coming once again.

"Yea so if you like us both maybe we can just all be a thing somehow?" Kurtis said continuing danny's thought process.

"I think i'll have to think about that but it doesn't sound like a bad idea." Drew said. "Im gonna go on a walk alone to figure it out."

Drew walked out of the house towards the woods thinking about what just happened. His two closest friends literally proposed to be in a relationship with him right after he was let out of jail for supposedly killing his ex wife. It was a lot to process.

At that moment he got a call from the police station he was in.
I swear to god if i get arrested again ill give them a real reason to arrest me this time, Drew thought. He answered it.

"Hello? Mr Gooden this is detective Decker we wanted to inform you that we found the person responsible for your ex wives death." She said over the phone.

"So who is it?" drew asked

"It was Jenna Conner. Apparently she was jealous of Amanda and Laura being closer with each other than her. A normal person would probably just talk it out but it turns out Jenna had a bunch of undiagnosed mental problems that drove her to this point. Im so sorry drew." She explained.

Drew stood there speechless. Kurtis' ex girlfriend killed his ex wife? How did he get to that point in his life.

"Oh.. um okay thanks for notifying me ill be going now." Drew said. He didnt know what else to say. He started walking back to the house to tell them what he had just heard but he supposed they got the news too.

"Hey did the detective call you guys too?" Drew asked walking into the house. Danny and Kurtis nodded.

They stood there in silence. Kurtis couldn't believe Jenna would do such a thing but then again she always did have those moments where she would snap out of anger and so some dumb shit. But never this drastic..

"Kurt are you okay?" Drew asked.

"Yea im just shocked. I knew she could be explosive but i didnt think she would go this far. Im so sorry Drew." Kurtis said.

Drew just nodded approvingly wirh tears in his eyes and hugged Kurtis. They stood like that for quite a while while Danny was just staring feeling kinda left out.

Drew noticed this and motioned for Danny to come closer. They all hugged as friends would but they all knew they had deeper feelings for each other witch were yet to be discussed.

For the next couple of hours they just chilled and watched some dumb movies and made fun od them. Nightime rolled around quickly.

"Hey so are we gonna talk about this morning? Cause i have some things to say." Drew said after they finished watching another weird movie.

"Yea go ahead." Danny said .

"So i thought about it and maybe we can make this whole three way relationship thing work? I mean we were as close as it gets as friends before the only thing we didnt do is the intimate stuff." Drew explained and the two other boys smiled.

"Soo we're all officially like a thing now?" Kurtis laughed not believing what was happening. Looks like it was possible to get with both people he liked without cheating on anyone.

"Yea i guess so." Danny said putting an arm around each of the boys.

It was something they had never done before but it felt nice exploring new things with each other and having fun. They went through some crazy shit together and they were happy everything ended up the way it did.

A/N this is the end besties! hope you like it and its not too long. it brings me comfort to write these random ffs so maybe i should do a Laura, Amanda and Jenna pov fanfic? or maybe like a drew x danny one idk but im not stopping now.

May the 4th be with you!