Chapter Thirty One - No Need For Ski Masks

T.W. Mentions Mental issues and trauma 

~Lives POV 

"That was incredible I don't remember the last time I had this much fun" Gwen laughed, landing her broom next to us. 

"You went really high Live are you sure your not dizzy" Janelle asked, truly I was a little bit dizzy, but I had been higher.

 "I'm fine, it's just nice to see the world in perspective, you should try it you know, it makes you seem so small compared to everything, it feels good to be reminded that the world doesn't revolve around you and your problems" I stared up at sky once more before stepping into the corridors of Hogwarts. Some how the flight made Hogwarts seen so much smaller than before. "I tried joining you but I stared to get a little light headed." Pam giggled brushing her hand on her forehead. 

The two hours had gone faster than I expected. 

Tom had left the lesson 10 minutes ago, he said he would meet me and Avery at the door way to the common room. Malfoy would be in his dorm room waiting to make sure Theo had left his dorm room waiting to make sure Theo had left his room before we entered. Nott was waiting in the library to keep watch when Theo arrives. Everything was set up, It took my father months to create a full prof perfect Heist. I watched as it took Tom hours. The only thing I need to worry about is getting away from the group. 

"Hey guys, I need to pick up something from my dorm, an Astronomy book. But I'll catch you up in the library. Ok" I said apologetically. 

"Oh ok, well see you soon" Janelle smiled as we split ways, they went to the library and I went to 'grab a harmless Astronomy book'. By now I have gotten used to the pathways of the castle and I managed to get to our meeting point in a matter of minutes.

 "Hello Live" Tom was leaning agents the walk and next to him stood Avery both looking quite official. 

"Hello Tom, hey Avery" I replied. 

"Well you know the plan, In and out. You put everything back where you found it, no fingerprints, no magic trace. Do you understand" 

"Yes my Lord" Avery replied.

 "Live?" Tom pushed him self of the wall and walked up to me. 

"Do you understand? Dear." 

"Of course, Dear" I said sweetly, Tom smiled and walked away, not looking back. 

"And you say there's nothing going on, Really Dear?" Avery chuckled in disbelief. "Dear" He muttered. 

"Come on Avery, we have a job to do" 

"Ha Dear. The man who I bet would never have a partnered alone kiss someone. Tom Riddle, the next thing you know he will be dressed up in a suit and saying he's in love" Avery laughed.

 "Give it a rest Avery" 

"No way Live, I can't just give this a rest. My Sociopathic Best Friend might be falling for a wonderful and talented witch, Live he could finally be happy, Live do you know what this means" Avery's Grin spread from ear to ear.

 "Avery calm down" 

"Live he's going to be ok. I mean ever since I met him, he was cold and bitter but now he's happy, I thought it was because he's was finally close to his ultimate goal but it was because he's in love his sick cruel definition of love but he's in love non the same." 

"You do know I'm the girl your talking about right" Avery was about to reply but the band on his wrist began to glow a soft emerald green. 

That was the signal. Theo was in position.