Epilogue

To Lola, 

I don't know why I'm writing this letter. Scott said it would be good to get my emotions out, put them onto paper. He's probably right, he always is. It's your birthday tomorrow, I haven't forgotten. I don't think I'll ever forgot. 

I want to make an apology. I married Scott. Please don't be mad, I'm begging you not to be mad. I love him. It took me four years to admit it, but it's true. He calms my temper, I flare his reckless side. I didn't plan on falling in love with him, but then again, I didn't plan on falling in love with you. There's always going to be a part of my heart that belongs to you, and that won't change, no matter how many times Scott buys me whipped cream. 

I also have three kids, Marlene, Aimatia and Leo. I know Marlene was your godmother, I decided to pay a tribute to you but I didn't want Marlene to feel invalidated by wearing your name. Leo was both mine and Scott's choice, I think we all loved the little Hale. Aimatia was Scott's choice, although Lily recommended it. I think it was something about honouring the Evan's line, following a family tradition or something. Scott was all up for it, he spent hours looking through gardening books trying to find the perfect name. It was rather cute.

Your parents are well. They live somewhere in England. Your dad will stop by this time of year, tears in his eyes. It takes hours to console him. I think your brother Harry settled down with his soulmate Fred, the other twin settling down with someone called Lee. I've had enough of Lee, really. The amount of pranks him and Stiles pull is starting to get on my nerves. Even George is tiring of it. When you see Lee and Stiles together, you run. As fast as you can. 

Speaking of which, you owe me ten dollars. Stiles got with Derek. They even have a kid, Robert, Robbie for short. It is always funny seeing Derek pull them lovesick eyes at Stiles, the teasing never gets old. Sure it took a near death experience for the two to finally put two and two together, but it worked. Derek even stops his grumpy cat look when Stiles is around. 

His pack is still going strong. We're very nearly the strongest pack in the country again. Jackson has settled down with a twin who used to be in the alpha pack that we defeated, while Lydia is with the other twin. I presume family reunions are fun. Allison is with Tonks, the cool woman from your world. Scott also presented as an alpha, so him and Derek run the pack. Scott accidently bit two teenagers, Liam and Corey. Liam goes out with Theo, remember him? He came back a scared omega, and Corey goes out with Mason, a mini Stiles. The pack is amazing, and Theo is a mean cook. 

Oh, Remus and Sirius. They are soooo cool. Remus is really witty, even wittier than Peter, and reads loads. Even more than Lydia, I mean, I never thought I'd meet someone who reads more than that girl. Sirius has such a cool fashion sense, leather jackets and bomb jeans. I think him and Peter have redesigned everyone's wardrobe. Remus and Sirius have a boy, Teddy, and a girl, Mary. Teddy is a metamorhugus? I can't spell it. But he has such cool blue hair, and it changes on demand. 

Peter also found his soulmate, just after you died. Regulus. They are perfect for each other. Both witty, smart, annoying. I think they're travelling the world right now, they're somewhere in Europe, Italy maybe. They send regular postcards so I'll know soon enough. They did adopt a teenager daughter, who is called Laura. Derek and Cora teared up when she was first introduced to the pack. She's in Germany at the moment, with school. We're as close as sisters could be. I know you would have loved her. 

I wish we could have had what they all have. A family, a life, a future. But then I remember if it wasn't for you Harry could be dead. Sirius could be dead. Derek could have died at the hands of the alpha's. Scott would have been alone, Peter locked up for the murder of Laura. I don't get so sad when I remember that.