12

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

skate shop tingz

skate shop tingz

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

PAPI MATEOOOOOO 😩

PAPI MATEOOOOOO 😩

i'm side eyeing y'all fr now
i saw that comment that said
he might be ugly, hide ya kids tonight
y'all know ion make my OC's ugly 😒

i saw another comment that said they
ain't like papi mateo, watch yo back too

𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
📍𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘖 𝘚𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘚

𝟺:𝟸𝟼 ᴘᴍ

"You okay?"

❧ Connie questions you while looking over at you in the passenger seat as he continues to drive behind Mateo to the direction to the back of the skateboard shop.

You zipped up the jacket that Connie gave you before sending him a half smile, "Yeah i'm fine," you rubbed your lips together as you pulled onto the sleeves of the large jacket you had on. You hugged yourself as you stared out the window, your nostrils inhaling a whiff of Connie's cologne from the jacket he lended to you.

"Thank you again...for the jacket," your voice was mild as you glanced at Connie who was chewing his bottom lip, fixating on parking his car good.

"Anytime," Connie drawled lowly as he stared in the rear view mirror to watch Mateo step out his car. Only reason Connie lended you his jacket was because he thought having you walk around with bruises on your neck would drag attention to you, knowing you wouldn't want that.

You unbuckled your seatbelts, still eyeing him closely as he looked at himself in the mirror. Connie fixed his red fitted cap and pulled the hood over the cap, "Aight let's go."

Connie smiled at you before stepping out the car, tossing his phone in one hand as he closed the door with his hip. You walked around his car with your backpack on your back as you walked up to stand beside Connie.