*Home shouldn't be his home*

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"I knew it!" Dudley shouted "I knew you were a f-"

"finish that fucking sentence and I'll hex you to oblivion," Draco said. "let's get this clear, you can't walk in treating my boyfriend like this," Harry blushed, boyfriend, even though it was fake he still felt butterflies in his stomach. "You give him a fucking mattress and call it a bedroom, you make him do all the goddamn chores, and what's worse? you abuse him, you fucking abuse him,"

what, how? how did he know? A coma of worry spread across his body as he felt the tension in the room increase.

"what the hell did you tell him boy!" Vernon said getting up from his seat slamming his big veiny hand on the table making all the cutlery jump and settle back down with a clank through the quiet room. Seeing the silence and giving out an unsatisfied growl, he grasped an unused dinner plate throwing it in Harry's direction. It hit the boy straight in the face giving him a nasty cut on his cheek.

"Nothing! I swear I said nothing," he fearfully pleaded as Vernon picked up another plate to throw at Harry. He only flinched as he waited for the contact that never came.

"Oh, you've done it now bitch," Draco angrily said his voice dangerously low.Without breaking eye contact with the purple man he had cast a charm suspending the ugly china plate in the air before crashing it down on the floor making Petunia gasp.

He had never heard his voice in this state not even when Draco was fighting with him. Draco stretched  out his wand swishing it.

"You want to hurt him? lets see how it feels when you have a taste of your own medicine," He cast a spell making Vernon repeatedly punch him self, each blow devastatingly hard and each cry louder that the last. His fist smashing mercilessly smacking his face with no sign of stopping blood starting to seep out of the man's nose makes Draco's eyes glint with a sadistic tendency.

By now Petunia and Dudley had tried to escape.

"Where are you going? don't you want to join the fun?" Draco drawled, he sounded like a maniac as he cocked his head to the side locking the door with his wand. Harry was still frozen in the corner he retreated to as he watched the chaos unfold, he wasn't sure what to make of it his mind too conflicted to try and comprehend.

"You know these floors are quite dirty, could use some cleaning," as he said the last word Petunia fell to the floor as she furiously out of will started scrubbing the floor at an alarming speed. "faster!" he cackled swishing his wand so she was scrubbing so hard that her hand was a blur and she was begging for him to stop the pain excruciating her body."stop please," she screeched

"what did you a faster" draco said before making her other hand move just as fast. "the floor are going to shine buy the time you're done," he slowly turn around facing dudley.

Dudley watched his parents in fear, trying to imagine what on earth could happen to him.

"You know Dudders I feel quite nice today so I might let you go," Draco said smiling fakely at Dudley giving him false hope.

"Really?," he said hopefully being thick as a brick

"tch," Draco said looking to his side before looking back at him menacingly before answering.

"No"

Dudley's eyes widened with horror as his ears were enveloped with a force like headphones. He staggered to the wall behind him falling to the floor tear streaming down his face.

"let's see how you like listening to insults specifically targeting your insecurities," he said skipping up to Dudley

"you're a psychopath," Dudley muttered to which Draco just laughed.