Chapter 13

Genesis' POV

Dealing with pops was a piece of work, here he was shouting at me about being involved in Mafia shit and how I should leave all that to Lorenzo. I was sat on the couch opposite him, his face turning red with each word.

" I told you, you don't fuckin' listen. Yo ass gon get killed if you keep this shit up" he rambled on. I stopped listening when he first opened his mouth to shout at me, all I was thinking about was if my eyes was deceiving me or did I really see Tyrone. It wouldn't be a complete surprise since I knew he hated me and wanted to kill me, but how he know where the fuck the meeting was at since Lorenzo kept quiet about everything.

I didn't suspect Lorenzo's little business friend because he trusted him enough to eliminate him as a threat but it was suspicious. My brows scrunched up together in thought when I heard my pops voice quieten down. I look towards him as he stared at me in disbelief.

" lil boy not even listening" he shook his head as he leaned back in the couch.

" sorry pops my bad, I need your help though" I spoke up, pops still laid back and nodded his head for me to continue.

" there's this nigga called Tyrone who wants to kill me but I think he involved with Mafia shit, I'm not sure" I finished off

" Who's Tyrone? And what makes you think that?" My pops spoke up, he didn't like half assed information it was either you spoke everything on the table or forget it.

" this nigga who's been an opp for a hot minute. When I was Lorenzo in the car driving away, the gang had come out and was fighting Lorenzo's guys but when I looked back I think I saw him staring at the car" pops hummed as he processed the information.

" I'll talk to Lorenzo, I'll see where we go from there. Don't do no stupid shit to him just yet" he pressed knowing I wanted to retaliate. Ariana came in from school and ran straight upstairs without sparing anyone a glance.

" Why you running stupid ass?" Pops yelled out.

" sorry, I need to pee" she replied before slamming the bathroom door. Pops got up probably to make dinner and left me in the living room. I hadn't seen Lorenzo since the incident, he texted me here and there but I didn't care to reply. My relationship with Lorenzo was weird, he would flirt with me and do all that but I would always brush it off as his personality. I didn't want to acknowledge him as anything but after we went on that date shit started changing. Maybe I'm Lorenzosexual, I don't know. I can't think too much about it, I need to keep my brain focused on Tyrone.

Shaking my head out my thoughts, Ariana came back downstairs and sat beside me, resting her head on my shoulder.

" thinking about Lorenzo huh?" I kissed my teeth as I shrug her head off my shoulder.

" go away, you mad annoying" she laughed and placed her head back on my shoulder.

" I broke up with the guy you saw me with" she said.

"Yeah? Why" I asked staring at the show being shown on the TV.

" He um.. wanted to have sex and I wasn't ready. I left but he wasn't trying to listen..." she finished with a shaky breath, clutching my arm. I didn't know how to react, I was glad she was able to leave and be alright but what if she didn't ? What if..? I felt my self shake in anger.

"What did he do specifically? Tell me his name and whea he lives." One thing I vowed the day I was old enough to understand the world, was to protect my baby sister from men who wanted to take advantage of her.

" he didn't do anything but he was really trying to talk me into having sex, grabbing on my thighs and I didn't want to" she replied before giving me the boys details and going upstairs to her room. I pulled my pops aside and told him the situation, Pops was furious. I knew he would want to kill him himself but I wanted to be in on it, He calmed himself down before going upstairs to comfort her.

I called Kahlil and explained what we needed to do, and since Ariana was basically his sister too he was pissed. I stared at the ceiling, what I wanted to do to that boy was beyond humane.

My phone dinged as I picked it up to see what it was and it was Lorenzo who texted me, I didn't want to speak to him right now since he would just complicate my feelings.

Pops brought Ariana downstairs and gestured for me to go to the dining room table. The food was already done and portions were already placed on the plate. We sat in silence with me and pops both glancing at Ariana to see if she was alright. The silence seemed to make her uncomfortable.

" please stop being so silent it's weird" she spoke up placing her fork down.

" we just wanna know if you go- I'm fine let's move on, let me tell you the tea at school" she cut me off as she changed the subject. She was always good with dismissing stuff she didn't wanna speak about. She continued to speak of the tea at school which made me and pops laugh at the shit kids do nowadays.

In the middle of our conversation, the door was knocked. Pops looked up like he wasn't expecting anyone but nonetheless got up to answer the door. I continued to speak to Ariana until I heard pops shout. Getting up, I readjust my gun just in case but groan when I look who it is.

" please I just want to see my babies" my hoe ass mama said.

" like I said Mariah, they don't want nothing to do with you" my pops replied with a sigh. She repositioned her weight on her other leg and stared into the house.

" ok since you turned Genesis against me, let me see Ariana" she asked. Pops looked fed up with her bullshit and slammed the door in her face, she screamed, banging on the door until she got tired of acting and left. I walked back to where Ariana was, she looked like she was in a deep conversation with her hoe ass friends on the phone . Pops came in as well and was about to take his seat when the door knocked again. He groaned speaking Spanish but went to answer the door.

The moment I heard the person at the door voice, my heart dropped. Why the fuck was Lorenzo here? I left Ariana and walked towards the stairs.

" Gen come greet Lorenzo" pops said gesturing his hands. I stopped and stared at him, Lorenzo was wearing joggers and a white shirt. My eyes wondered all over his body until I scoffed at his print being visible, fucking whore. He looked good but I still didn't want to see him right now, I flipped him my middle finger and walked upstairs to my old room. Sighing I flopped down onto my bed.

I was quiet until I heard footsteps nearing my door, I got up quickly to lock it but they were faster. Lorenzo pushed my door open and looked at me before walking in front of me. I took a step back as he took one forward and this continued until i was backed up against the wall. Our breathing was quiet, it was so quiet I thought he would be able to hear the loud beating of my heart. My eyes were casted on my shirt as i knew Lorenzo was boring holes in my head.

" you ignoring me?" He asked gripping my face tightly and forcing my head up to look into his eyes. I could smell his minty breath mixed with the scent of a cigar, I kept quiet staring at him. I wanted confirm these feelings I was feeling so I was certain, I leaned in placing my lips on his.

I could tell I surprised him but he still used his free hand to grip my side, pulling me into him. He pinched me which caused me to open my mouth for his tongue to slide in, the man kissed me so hungrily like he ain't kissed anyone in his life. It was tender at first but got rough when I felt his dick poke me.

" stop, we can't do this nigga" I spoke catching my breath as Lorenzo leaned in again.

" Lorenzo papa said- oh" Ariana stopped speaking, staring at me and Lorenzo with wide eyes. I pushed Lorenzo away slightly.

" yeah we coming" I replied clearing my throat as Ariana shut the door screaming in happiness. I looked back at Lorenzo as I kept quiet fixing my appearance, I was about to reach for the door until Lorenzo closed it shut from behind me.

" You won't leave me like last time, we're not done." He smirked as he pulled back to kiss me again. Damn.

—————————————————————————

heyyyy, did y'all miss me? I missed you all, sorry for the late chapter.

Anyway how did you like the chapter? Ariana is so cute, it's a shame she might die soon. I'm joking🌚...

GENESIS STOPPED BEING IN DENIAL YALL, I'm so happy.

Excuse any mistakes or grammar errors

Love y'all ❤️