Part 39

Saad kept wafers, soft drink, and juice on the center table as if he was sitting there to watch a movie. Yusuf and Zaid chuckled at it and Zoya took a soft drink open the cap and started to gulp down. Zaid gave a glass of juice to his love.

Yusuf: What do you want to know about Mahira and Asad's love story?

Saad: Everything. How they meet, who propose first, how was their relation, what happened that they got separated, we want to know everything

And look towards Zaid and Zarin.

Yusuf: Ok fine. We will tell you everything.

Zaid, Zarin, and Saad all were looking at them with smiling faces, after all, they were going to hear a love story of two people who are the epitome of love, care, and respect.

Yusuf started and Zoya and Zara continue with him.

Yusuf: It was six years back. When one day my car broke down and I was in a hurry to reach my university. I was waiting on the road and asking for a lift or for a cab to stop by waving my hand. But then suddenly a bike stops in front of me. He too was like me young and handsome. He asked me where I want to go. I told him about my destination and he told me to sit behind him.

We started talking and then I came to know his name is Asad Khan an MBA student of my age. After reaching the university he told me that he will park his bike and I told him to thank you and started running as I was already late.

On my way, I bump with someone. I saw she was a beautiful girl and her papers were scattered on the ground because of me. So I quickly sat down to pick them up but Asad came there and told me, "bhai you go I will help her as you are already late." I said sorry to the girl and thank you to Asad. And started to run again. But I stop in my track far from them and turn behind to see them. And trust me it was like time was frozen for them. I could easily see love was in the air.

Saad: So you want to say that girl was Mahira aapi

And Yusuf nobs his head with a smile.

Zarin: How romantic.

And Zaid looks towards her with an amused face. Zarin's behavior was changing. She was getting bold, as she had freedom of speech, to think, react. Khan Brothers and Mahira were helping her to grow her personality as a human. She was respected and loved by them beyond limits

Rest everyone chuckled on it and Yusuf continued again.

Yusuf: During our break time I saw Asad sitting alone and sipping his coffee. So I went over there and asked his permission whether I can join him and he said yes. After some time Zoya and Zara came there and I introduced them to Asad. Zoya is my mamu's daughter (mother's brother  daughter) and Zara is my phupo's daughter (father's sister daughter). They too became medical students because of me. I and Zara use to love each other from school days so our parents got us engaged after she turned 18.

A smile was there on everyone's face.

Zoya: After Yusuf bhai introduced us to Asad bhaijan. We got confused that what should we address him as he said that he is the same age as Yusuf bhai so I and Zara decided to call him bhaijan.

Zara: We knew one thing that if Yusufji has introduced us to him then he has to be a good person.

Zoya: We were talking and chatting and found out that he is a humble person and respects girls. Suddenly his eyes were fixed on a table. So we followed his gaze and saw a beautiful girl sitting and was writing some notes and sipping her coffee or tea something. So I and Zara decide to go and talk to her.