Schlatt

I'm gonna explain some shit about this chapter before: Schlatt won't know when everyone enters the void when he's revived! He forgets most of it cause we don't want Schlatt getting too OP but eh idk i have an idea for the next few chapters so yeah!

Also for some reason my grammar today is bad af so please lemme know if you find any mistakes.

Schlatt had been sitting in after life for a while, he enjoyed it.

He enjoyed the silence in a way no one ever did before.

While all the others wanted to go back, he wanted to stay.

But he knew he couldn't, Wilbur needed him, his knowledge.

Frowning at the list of dates in his hand, something had changed.

Dream 23rd of may 2021.

Schlatt could have sworn it used to say:

Dream 5th of february 2025

So why? Why was Dream gonna enter the void sooner?

What changed?

The information the void had given him had never changed before.

Fuck, he really did need to go back.

He wrote down the changes in the a book he wrote all the important things in and now he had to make a plan to let Wilbur know it was time.

~

Quackity's laugh was louder than Dream's screams today.

"Oh you're hurting Dream?" He giggled while cutting Dreams cheek with his axe.

"S-stop." Dream's whole body was aching, everyday Quackity would come in here just to torture him. Doesn't he have anything else to do?

"Dream, we told you we would make you're life a living hell. You shouldn't have hurted all these minors."

Dream stayed silent and Quackity left, leaving Dream behind.

Dream really had to find out how to control Ranboo for a time that's long enough to get him out of here.

~

Wilbur was hunting with Ranboo and Tommy when a sheep walked towards him and nudged his leg with it's head.

Wilbur looked at him, confused at first.

But then "S-Schlatt?" The sheep did a weird nod with it's head and suddenly started acting like a normal sheep again.

"Fucking hell. Really that dude wants to come back now?" Wilbur muttered while looking at Ranboo and Tommy.

He'd have to tell Philza.

"Ey! Wilbur! You okay?" Tommy shouted and Wilbur nodded and ran towards them, making Tommy scream and run away.

"Tag! Wilbur's it!" Ranboo suddenly shouted, while also running away.

"Fuck sake." Wilbur shouted, but started chasing Ranboo, which was stupid because Ranboo was very tall and much faster than him.

Like this they were chasing each other for a while, until Technoblade came to look for them.

Tommy tagged Technoblade, expecting Technoblade to not react and tell them to go back to the house with him.

But he joined, much to the suprise of everyone.

Even Philza joined them after a while, when he came to look for them.

And like that the whole family was chasing eachother playing a stupid game of tag.

It was fun.

~

Idk how i want to write Schlatt in this book.