Chapter one

Context: y/n just got out of a toxic relationship and didn't want to be home near him anymore.. so she's going to live with her brother clay (dream)
_________________________________________------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and I open my phone to see my brother, clay, texted me.

Clay
Hey y/n, what time do you suppose you'll be here?

Y/n
I'm already packed, I'd say I'll prolly be there by 8:30 pm.

Clay
Ok, well I'm going to pick up karl and quackity to do my face revel tonight. Nick (sapnap) will be home to help you unpack and show u around the house.

Y/n
Ok see ya then
read

I get up and decided to hop in the shower.

After my shower I brushed my hair, put it up, then doing my makeup.

I was gonna eat but I was worried that it would make me sick so I brushed my teeth and packed my things into the car.

I told mom and dad bye, then I went upstairs to give drista a hug and tell her goodbye.

I walked outside, closing the door behind me, and took a deep breath. It'll be good to get away.

I opened my car door then I sit down  closing the door behind me, buckling up.

Before pulling out I start my playlist, putting it on shuffle.

A new start