Chapter two

I arrived at clays 3 hours later, he lived further then expected. Clay wasn't home but Nick showed me around and helped me unpack.

Two hours passed and clay came back with Karl and Quackity. I walked downstairs to introduce myself and woah. Karl was kinda pretty.. Quackity shook my hand but Karl hugged me, after greeting them the boys started the stream.

Today clay was doing his face reveal for hitting 40 mil.

(No he did not atcually hit 40 mil, its just for the story.)

Dream pulled me into the camera and explained that I'm the eldest drista. "Guy's this is y/n, she my younger sister, no she is not drista but she is the eldest version. She just moved in with me and sapnap so expect more content with her!" I giggled and sat down on the couch inwich Karl sat down next to me.

I could feel his hand slightly touch mine. It put butterflies in my stomach. He made me feel comfortable. Which is weird to say considering we met an hour ago, but it feels like I've known him for ages, weird... "smile!"
"Huh?" I say in confusion. Karl quickly took a photo of me and him, then proceeded to post it on his insta and Twitter to promote the stream.

After the stream we ate and decided whos sleeping where. Karls gonna sleep in my room because it used to be the guest bedroom. Alex said he'll sleep on the couch, even after Nick offered to let him sleep in his room.

Me and Karl went to my room and he sat down on my bed. "Hey y/n is it cool if we both just change in here, they're using the bathrooms and I don't wanna go in Nicks."

"oh yeah, here." I turned around facing the other way while holding my hands over my face. After that he said it was safe I could change, I did. I felt his eyes staring. "I'm done" I turned around to see him staring. "Oh, sorry."
"Its fine." I giggled.

It was an hour later and Karl lay there on the floor me on the bed. I couldn't sleep. "Hey Karl?" I spoke softly.

"Yeah y/n?"

"I can't sleep, can you maybe... come up here with me?" I could see him blushing.
"Oh, um, sure thing yeah." He slowly climbed into bed with me. I slowly crept beside him putting my hand and head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating, it was peaceful, he placed his arm under my back and around my shoulder, using his hand to play with strands of my hair.

After I start drifting to sleep I feel Karl peck my forehead inwhich I then fall asleep.