47- damage

-

-

the tears dry on her face.

the coldness embracing her.

she wished he were there.

she wished she had her warmth. her fire. her love.

the quarantine has paused her incredible relationship with the one and only louis partridge.

her heart longs for touch.

she just wants someone to feel. someone to love.

of course she face times and calls him, but it's never the same.

her smiles don't feel real. she pours her feelings into notebooks and has taken on the activity of painting.

her walls are filled with posters that just remind her of the boy she loves. all the bands they listened to together. all the movies they watched while cuddling. photos of their past dates and nights filled with memories.

it all comes back to haunt her. he's over 1,000 miles away from her. when she sets her warm hand against the cold window, she longs to know what her boyfriend is doing at every minute of every day.

she's never longed for anything more.

she tossed and turned at night, longing for his arms to wrap around her waist again. when she decided to sleep she tried to hold onto the thought of his lips moving slowly against hers, but all she got
were fresh tears.

{your pov}

i walked into my room with my pile of necessities in my hands. i sat down, feeling the bed sink underneath me as i laid my mac book on my bed. i pulled my blankets up and turned my fan up one notch, and finally i sat against the pillows with a bowl of flaming hot chips.

i pushed my laptop open and clicked on disney plus to rewatch marvel movies. i sighed as i ran my hand across my face, looking at the empty spot next to me. i miss him so much.

{louis' pov}

here i was. driving with y/n's mom to her house. to see y/n. my girlfriend. sorry, i'm just tripping right now. i get to see my girlfriend after months of longing, crying, and pain. i've missed her more than anything.

i leaned into the soft leather of the seats and watched out the window. her mother sat driving and occasionally looking at me to make light conversation. it was nice. i felt good.

"okay, we're about 10 minutes away." her mother said as we reached her town. i nodded and smiled, "thank you." she looks at me with a small smile, "it's no problem, you guys..you're good together, and you don't want to lose a relationship that has been built up to be so strong, and healthy. you make her so happy, and i should be the one thanking you."

i smile at my lap and run a hand through my hair. i can't wait to see her.

{your pov}

i grin sheepishly as i watch bucky barnes come into view. i squeal and cover my mouth as i watch him help steve in the alley. "wow bucky from the 30s hits different." i mumble as i take a chip out of the bowl.

i continue watching the movie and hear the garage door open. i scrunch my eyebrows and lean forward to look out my window. i shrug my shoulders and continue to watch the movie.

"y/n!" my mother's voice calls out. i set down my chips and slowly walk to the banister of the upstairs. "yeah?" i ask as i look down towards her. i can see a small smile appear on her lips as she waves a hand towards the door, "i wanna show you something." she says.

i nod confused and follow her anyway. i go down each step, thinking of what she could be showing me. as i reach the last step i watch her open the door and motion for me to go out.

as i step into the summer air, i feel the breeze slap against my bare legs underneath my sweat shorts. i wrap my arms around myself as i look around and spot her car to see a figure on the other side.

"who's that?" i ask as i point to the figure. it comes out from the side and reveals him.

"louis?" i say with a smile as i watch him walk towards me. i walk forwards and wrap my arms around his neck. i lean forward and inhale the scent i had missed so much.

i pull away and look up at him, "i can't believe you're here, i-" he wraps an arm around my waist and smashes our lips together. his mouth moves against my mouth passionately and i open my mouth to allow the kiss to deepen.

as we pull apart gasping for breath he smiles, "i've missed that." i slightly chuckle and nod. "i've missed you so much." i say as i caress his cheek. he nods and says, "i've missed you too, i wish we could've seen each other sooner. i could see the difference of you before and after quarantine. i'm sorry darling." he says as he pushes a strand of my hair back.

i shake my head slightly, "it's not your fault, i'm so happy you're here." i say as i place a soft and loving kiss to his lips. "i love you, so much." i say as i pull away a bit so that i can feel his warm breath fanning across my face.

"i love you more." he says as our lips meet again, showing that no quarantine can stop us. the damage had been done, and we've made it through.

-

author speaks
i don't have anything to
say except have a nice day/night and
ur so beautiful and worthy my lovelies!