Bugs part 3

"So you two are students?" The professor asked Sam and Dean.

Sam stood up placing alison in his seat.

"Yeah. Yeah, uh, we're in your class. Anthro 101." Sam told him.

"So what about the bones, professor?" Dean asked.

"This is quiet an interesting find you've made. I'd say they're 170 years old, give or take. The timeframe and the geography heavily suggest Native American." The professed told them.

"Were there any tribes or reservations on that land?" Sam asked.

"Not according to the historical record but the, uh, relocation of native peoples was quiet common at that time."

"Right. Well, are there any local legends oral histories about the area?" Sam asked.

"Well, you know, there's a..there's a Euchee tribe is sapulpa. It's about 60 miles from here. Someone out there might know the truth." The man said.

"Alright." Dean said.

~~~

After stopping and asking for directions, they got to a small diner.

They went inside, Ali looked around but was them pull lightly by Dean.

"Joe whitetree?" Sam asked an old guy who nodded. "We'd like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?"

"We're students from the university." Dean said.

"No, you're not. You're lying." How stated.

Ali giggled.

"Um, well, truth is—" Dean started.

"You know who starts sentence with truth is? Liars." Joe said.

Ali giggled again.

Dean looked over at Sam.

Sam turned to joe.

"Have you heard of Oasis plains? It's a housing development near the Atoka valley." Sam said.

How looked up at him.

"I like him. He's not a liar." Joe said mainly to dean.

Alison couldn't help but laugh at the sass her father was getting, the three men looked at her.

"I told you daddy, wying is bad!" She stated.

"I like her, too." Joe said. "I know the area."

"What can you tell us about the history there?" Sam asked.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Tause somfin bad is happening there and we gotta stop it." Alison spoke before the men beside her could.

Dean gave her a look, she innocently held up her hands.

"We think it might have something to do with some old bones we found down there." Sam added. "Native American bones."

"I'll tell you what my grandfather told me what his grandfather told him. Two hundred years ago a band of my ancestors lived in that valley. One day, the American Calvary came to relocate them. They were resistant. Calvary, impatient. As my grandfather put it on a night the moon and the sun shared the sky as equals the Calvary first raided our village. They murdered, raped. The next day, the calvary came again and the next and the next. And on the sixth night, the Calvary came one last time and by the time the sun rose every man, woman and child still in the village was dead." Joe explained. "They say on the sixth night as the chief of the village lay dying he whispered to the heavens that no white man would ever tarnish this land again. Nature would rise up and protect the valley and it would bring as many days of misery and death to the white man as the Calvary had brought upon his people."