Introduction

hey loves🙂

Before i even start whatever this is, i'm saying this now. This book takes a long time to get to the main point. If you want to completely skip the insight on her life, how her family treats her etc.. go straight to chapter 23. Please do not question me on why the lead up to the plot was so long, it is quite annoying. I'm giving you an insight on her life, what her life is like and how close she is to her family.

This is my first story on wattpad and my first time writing anything literally ever so please don't judge😑 yeah thanks.

If there is any negativity here or anything like that here please can you kindly fuck off. 👉🏼🚪
Or if you don't like my book, just don't fucking read it, it's simple.

Also this is my book and mine only so if you want to copy it, go fuck yourself. But if you want to copy an idea or anything like that, please just ask or tell me.

There will be other languages used such as Italian, Spanish, Russian and maybe more so i'm just gonna say it now DON'T JUDGE BECAUSE IM USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE so there will probably a few mistakes but yeah. k thanks.

All of the pictures in this book are from Pinterest or Instagram.

There will be TW in this book but i will let y'all know before and give you a warning.

There will be different POVs in this book but i will also tell you guys who's it is.

And i hope y'all enjoy this book and have fun reading it😎