Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Warning

*Mature Content*

Sunday night, I drove over to Wayne's house. The front door was open, and I hurried out of my socks and shoes.

I ran into his room, jumping on his lap in a quick straddle. I made out with him, and I felt the surprise in his smirk.

"Eager aren't we?" Wayne said in between kisses. I held his face in my hands, moving closer.

"I just couldn't wait to see you," I sighed. His hands went to my neck, pulling me forward. I brought my hips to his, creating more intimate friction.

Wayne leaned back on the wall behind his bed and stripped off his shirt. I grazed the plane of his stomach. His soft chest. He tugged on my top, and my cheeky shorts.

"Off," he commanded. I bit my lip. I pulled my shirt over my head and rolled down on my back, slipping off my bottoms including my underwear. I threw them over my shoulder and flipped back onto his waist. I giggled before connecting our lips once again.

"We are all alone," Wayne deepened his voice. "We can be as loud as we want."

My voice quivered at the thought of him making me unable to hold back my sounds of pleasure. I kissed his neck and made him groan.

Wayne slid his hands around from my lower back to my hip bone, sliding them down to my wet heat. He rested his hand there, teasing me. I moved against him.

"I can feel how much you wanted to see me." Wayne noticed I wore a bra that clipped in the front, and unclasped it. My boobs popped out and I slid my last article of clothing down my arms and tossed it to the side.

"How much you needed to see me." He brushed my nipples lightly with his other hand. I squirmed, settling deeper into his touch.

Wayne stuck his middle finger out to my sensitive spot so when I grinded against him, it hit just the right place. My body caved in, and I rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed right below his ear.

Wayne put his longest finger in. I gasped and shivered at the sudden sensation.

"Aw," he cooed, "Did that surprise you?" I nodded and hummed a yes.

"And what if I added another? Would you like that?"

I sat up and put my hands on his shoulders. "Yeah," I breathed.

He did just what I wanted. Since I was on top of him, his fingers sunk in deeper. Wayne smirked at my stunned reaction.

"What if I curled them?" He spoke softly as he bent his fingers inside of me.

I sighed and grinded my hips, meeting his steady pace. Wayne pumped in and out of me, then curved, over and over. He drives me crazy.

I moaned and closed my eyes. I grabbed the sides of his arms, gripping tightly. Wayne leaned forward and placed his mouth on one of my hard nipples. His tongue flicked them, and I moved closer to his lips.

"Look at you," he whispered innocently, even though his actions are far from that. "Such a mess for me."

Wayne used his thumb to play with my clit. I brought my face close to his, smiling weakly like in a daze. He grabbed my jaw, as well as my full attention.

"And only for me?" Wayne grunted. I whined and nodded my head. He quickened his pace. "Say it."

"I am a mess for you, Wayne," I hurried my words along. "Only you."