17 - Whatever it takes

Kalopsia (noun); the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are

(Credits to _GinnysGirlfriend_ for the word!)

Amora
December 30th 1997
It was 2:46 am on December 30th 1997. The sky still stained an inky black outside Ginnys glass window.

Amora hadn't spent a night in her own room since Luna went missing, for both of their sakes.

Truth is Ginny wasn't quite the same.

Ginny was strong, she always was. Though Amora felt as if Ginny wasn't allowing herself to feel terrified. Because, well, Luna was strong too.

"I can't sleep."

Ginnys whispered voice said, her head on Amoras collarbone.

"Yeah."

Amora whispered back, unsure on what else she should say.

"I can't stop thinking about Neville, he doesn't seem well."

Amora ran her fingers through Ginnys hair absently.

"Of course he isn't, Luna meant something to him anybody can see that."

"I just want to do something."

"We could try and find where Lunas hidden."

Ginnys eyes widened, the ghost of a smirk playing at her lips. She sat up and looked down at Amora. The slytherin continued after a moment.

"I don't exactly know how possible it is though."

Amora sat up, staring into her eyes.

Ginny smirked.

"Anything's possible, you just need the nerve."

Amora plopped back down, resting her hand on her head.

"Well you certainly have that."

Ginny laid down next to her, they were both silent for a moment before Amora continued.

"We'll get her back, Gin, whatever it takes."

Ginny nodded and drifted off to sleep in the same minute.

The sun rose behind the mountains slowly, illuminating the room brightly. Amora awoke to Ginny facing her bright red hair sprawled across her face. Her leg was numb as Ginnys laid on top of hers.