57

The ride was silent and Jimin could feel Taemin's tense atmosphere occupying the whole car. He didn't mind but still it began to get a bit uncomfy... He suddenly thought of it for a second "why did I do this again?"

"It's weird Y-you're driving" oh finally he spoke, Jimin sighed thankfully in his head. Did I mention that Taemin's been trying to speak all the time but hesitates?

"I know.. Don't do this often though, I don't have a car." Jimin replied normally, he didn't want to be so cold just for his own good, if he did speak coldly the uncomfortable atmosphere will swallow him up. He doesn't want that.

They had few chats here and there as they drive up towards the university, at least it wasn't quiet during the short ride.

When they arrived at the University, Namjoon was right, there were lots of students already and they both were sure that there's lot more later, so it's better to go now.

Jimin was first to hop off the car followed by Taemin when they arrived in front of his dorm building. Taemin told him to stay outside and he'll be quick since he just needs to put some clothes on his bag. Jimin didn't force himself in and waited outside. 

The man didn't lie though, Taemin got out after a good 20 minutes of waiting. Jimin knew he rushed so he asked.

"Did you get everything in there?"

"Oh.. hmm" Taemin hummed while rechecking what he packed and indeed he forgot something "I um.. I forgot my phone, I'll be back in a second." Taemin sighed before rushing back inside the dorm building leaving Jimin alone.

"It's here, thank you for waiting." Taemin jogged back to Jimin who just nodded his head as a reply.

Jimin walked back towards the other side but was stopped by Taemin so suddenly and he didn't have any clue why..

"What the fuck dude? Slow down!" Taemin cursed while looking at the car Jimin never knew was there. He looked towards It's direction and damn.. Was he that careless.

The car owner didn't go out or protest about what happened, but after a while the car drove off.

"Students these days, must be a senior. Are you okay though?" Taemin asked while checking if he's hurt.

"Yeah, thank you.." Jimin walked away after and got in the car followed by Taemin after he placed his things in the back seat.

"I'm sorry..." Taemin suddenly says.

"It's fine."

"No, for real I'm sorry. And Thank you.. for helping me and Kai. Even though I did worse to you" Taemin looked away while saying this. He tried his best not to stutter and he was proud that he didn't.

"I helped you but that doesn't mean I forgive you.. It's a lot to take in, I know you know what you did to me. And you can understand why I can't yet." Jimin looked at him followed by a sigh.

"I know- I just did something to you, to people that I shouldn't be.. I regret it, every part of it-" Taemin started crying and well, that was new.

"I'm okay around you, but you know I just can't forgive you, you gotta earn it..." Jimin. "Your not so bad if I didn't see you as my bully in the first place though, you can fix it but we both know it takes some time... Even though I'm here with you and I can stand your existence right now, I still feel anger, hatred, that I wanna make you disappear completely, you're still an enemy to me. Let me move on then I can forgive you, takes up a long time though.." Jimin cracked a little smile for him and that was enough for Taemin to cry even harder, Jimin just made him worse, he felt even more guilty. Though he wasn't complaining, he deserved every bad thing after he harmed the innocent Jimin after all.