58.

Excuse any errors. 🤍
We are almost done guys 🥺. Thank you so much for 26K reads 🤍
——

 Thank you so much for 26K reads 🤍——

                             Anya. 

This afternoon I was going to be having my next ultrasound appointment. I was a little worried because my stomach had been cramping for a while, my doctor told my that is was normal but it hasn't stopped.

Pulling into the parking lot I glanced over at Sai had locked eyes with me before averting his gaze elsewhere.

"Are you ok. You seem nervous about something." He said as I sighed.

"Just worried about munchkin.."

"The baby will be fine. Don't stress yourself ok?" He smiled as we got out of the car. Little bean was with Makayla and Dre since they wanted to keep her for a few days and I didn't mind it at all.

After signing it I was called back, Sai followed behind me watching closely as the doctor set everything up.

"So are you still having those cramps?"

"Yes." I nodded looking over at Sai who was twiddling his thumbs, I knew he was a little bored

"Any bleeding? If so then we might have to take another route."

"What do you mean?" Sai said furrowing his eyebrows at the doctor.

"Well if there's cramping and bleeding along with small clots of blood that means she could be miscarrying, of course I don't want to scare you two. Bleeding is sometimes normal as long as you're not passing any clots."

"No, not clots at all." I said as she smiled before putting the gel on my stomach. We all looked at the screen and heard the baby's heartbeat.

"Heartbeat is super strong, I think you were just having cramps because baby was getting nice and settled it. Everything seems fine."

I smiled looking at the ultrasound. I wish I could find out the gender but I knew that would be a while. After my appointment Sai and I went to grab lunch at Vinnie's Pizza.

Sitting in a booth by the window Sai watched as the raindrops fell down. He was staring hard so I knew the switch was coming, blinking a few times he looked at me and gave me a once over before looking around a little confused.

"You ok?" I asked as he closed eyes for a few seconds.

"What are we doin here bae?" He mumbled looking up at me. I was surprised to see that it was Jax who's fronted.

"Jax?!"

"Yeah, you missed ya nigga huh?" He laughed.

"I honestly did, not that Sai was bad or anything. Where'd you go?"

"A nigga was sleep. I was tired." He chuckled. "Where's little bean at? I wanna see the princess."

"She's staying Dre and Makayla's."