Chapter 51

2 months of being pregnant.

And it was really starting to get to Aurora. Everything hurt. Her head her feet her back.

And she hadnt even gained that much weight yet from the bump. She kept the illusion charm on to hide the bump most of the time, you could never be too careful when paparazzi where crawling everywhere but she found it was really starting to have an affect on her.

With the charm on it added about 2 pounds of weight as well as this pressurizing ache in her abdomen.

It really scared Aurora at first thinking there was something wrong with the baby but Tom reassured her it was just the affect of the spell.

To Aurora's supprise Tom was actually quite good during the pregnancy so far.

It seemed like his main priority was always her, he didnt work late, he was always beside her when she woke up, there was no hint of some sinister plan underneath.

He was just doing his job and honestly it was really making Aurora doubt if his little gang was a threat to society anymore.

Aurora knew Tom had basically formed a paramilitary group but they hadnt striked in atleast a month and aurora made sure she checked the papers in the shops as well.

But nothing, it was silent.

Maybe Tom had came to his senses, maybe he realized there was no way his little organization could over throw the goverment. Or maybe it was simply he had to many of his followers in azkaban.

Nearly 50 of them had been caught and locked away quickly but none of them from the leading circle, aurora had no idea how many more there was but maybe 50 was enough to scare others back into hiding.

So Aurora was slightly more relaxed.

The same way a mouse relaxes once it feels the snake has been scared off... but what it doesnt realize is its silently inching up behind it, fangs gleaming high above its head ready to strike.

Because that's how snakes like their prey. Oblivious and unaware. Buying their clever little game.

So Aurora was oblivious, blinded by Tom's game.

Aurora wasnt completely blind though when it came to her husband. She saw how he would dodge talking about the baby, he was fine talking about pregnancy but the minute you mention after the baby was born he'd stiffen up and shut down.

Aurora presumed he was scared. He as as scared as she was.

Both of their parents had never been present in their lives and Auroras Aunt Caterina had been so young when her brother Alfred and sister in law Antoinette died.

So when she took in Aurora she was only 21 and had no idea how to raise a 5 year old. She did her best but Aurora always viewed her as more an older sister than a mother.

And so she could tell that Tom was scared. Scared of parenthood, scared of not knowing how to be a father. She knew because she was scared too. But she would try.

She was out in the garden, enjoying the warm summer sun shining down on her face making the lake beside her gleam like a million diamonds.

She turned the page of the great Gatsby as she watched Narcissa and Regulus down at the edge of the water with Draco splashing and watching him laugh in delight.

Narcissa was trying her best to create a bind between her favorite cousin and her son ever since she realized Regulus was basically scared of children.

She watched fondly as Regulus carefully picked up Draco helping him paddle his little feet in the shallower part if the water, she smiled when she saw Regulus smile when Draco laughed and started kicking his legs.