f o u r

no one pov

jungkook let out a exhausted sigh, tossing his useless back pack on the floor, placing the guitar case beside his bed before flopping face first on the tacky floral covers. 

just from one day at the high school, the boy felt tired. it would make sense, as he hasnt been to school since like 9th grade. not that it mattered. its not like they teach you any real life human skills in that shit hole of a place.

after a few minutes of resting his body, jungkook finally turned around and sat up on his bed, running his fingers through his hair. he sighed to himself, replaying all the events of the day through his head.

he remembered his lunch break, and how kim taehyung tried to be his friend? why? the male had no idea. he didnt think he was the kind of person someone would look at and say 'hey i want to be their friend'. but maybe it was just him.

jungkook didnt want to be anyones friend. especially kim taehyungs'. why would he get close to the boy just to kill him in a week or so? exactly. that doesnt make sense.

but then again..

jungkook thought about it a little more, still sitting on his bed. when he got back to his motel taehyung would probably already be home. and if not home he would already be somewhere where jungkook wouldnt be able to follow him easily from the school grounds.

jungkook now found a flaw in his bosses plan.

how was he supposed to track taehyungs schedule, if he had to drop off his things that taehyung obviously could recognize him from?

jungkook groaned outloud, falling back on his bed. already knowing what he would have to do. 

something he didnt want to stoop so low for.

he would have to be 'friends' with this taehyung guy.

-

and, with his new plan in place. jungkook grabbed his note book, jotting down a few things he could point out already about the boy. before going to bed. and then it was back to school the next morning.

kim taehyung- personal notes

- he talks alot

- kind of irritating

- looks younger than profile picture

- "jiminie" ??

"good morning class!" the teacher said entering the room when the bell rung. jungkook sighed softly, hating this situation he seemed to be in for a second time.

as the class carried on, jungkook watched the back of taehyungs head. as again, jungkook sat in the back of the class and taehyung sat somewhere towards the middle.

jungkook saw that the boy was taking notes very seriously. he wasnt talking to random students like most of the kids. or on his phone like the ones who werent talking to anyone. jungkook could only sigh to himself, waiting for this class to end.

the same situation as the hour before, happened again. and again. and again. until it was finally lunch. and it was now when jungkook had to bring himself to act like he wanted to be friends with kim taehyung.