Chapter 14 - "Have Some Decency!" "You've Seen Me Shirtless Before."

- Chapter 14 - Plants, Ants, Shirts, and Splits -
Warnings: Fluff, and slight comments on Spot's height (and kinda Race's)
Third Person POV

Race sat in left splits on Albert's living room.

Albert sat on the arm of the couch, sipping coffee milk like it was coffee.

Spot had banned him from actual coffee for the day, so this was the next best thing.

He had been to Rhode Island a few years before and he had taken a liking to coffee milk, so he got it every so often, when he could.

Race looks up, still bent over in a split. "Where is Spot anyway?" He asks curiously, his back arched as he touches his toe.

Albert stares at him, a bit awed, before he shakes himself out for it. "He's outside with his plants." He answers.

Race looks up at him, an eyebrow raised. "Spot?"

Albert nods, sipping his coffee milk. "He likes gardening. His mom and him used to do it together, and it's a way for him to relax." He explains, sneaking a look out the back door.

Race nods.

The back door opens, causing Race and Albert's head to turn to face it.

Spot stood there, almost fully covered in dirt.

Race giggles a bit, laying his head on his shin to muffle them.

Albert chuckles, smirking at his boyfriend.

Spot rolls his eyes. "I was gardening." He mutters, taking off his shoes.

Albert chuckles. "We were aware." He responds.

Race's giggles were now turning into laughs that he was struggling to muffle.

Albert and Spot exchange looks, before they both chuckle.

"Why don't you go change." Albert suggests, looking Spot up and down. "And maybe shower." He chuckles softly.

Spot rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He mutters.

"Then," Race starts, switching to a right split, bending over his right leg now. "You can introduce me to your plants." He states, grinning up at Spot.

Spot stares at him. "1)," he starts. "They're plants, not pets." He comments. "2) how the heck are you doing that?" He asks.

Race shrugs. "Practice." He answers. "And I've met people who name their plants. Knobs has named his herbs; the mints are-" he starts.

"Of course he did." Spot mutters, walking away.

Race and Albert share a look, before laughing.

"So..." the blonde haired boy starts. "What are you drinking?" He asks curiously.

"Coffee milk." Albert answers, taking another sip.

Race looks up at him, lifting himself out of splits and sitting with his legs crossed and his hands in his lap. "Caffè- what?" He asks, his head tilting to the side in confusion.