Who broke it?

Multiverse Found: Who broke it?

Aoyama, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Jirou, and Midoriya stand side by side. Standing infront of them is Aizawa, usual deadpan expression. In the middle of them a table, on it is a broken coffee maker. "Who broke it?" Aizawa says as he stares at each of them intensely.

Sero: Oh shit.
Kaminari: They are going to die.
Todoroki: I accept my fate.
Mina: I am so glad I am not there.
Kirishima: May their manly spirits live on.
Iida: It won't be so bad...
Tsuyu: Kero, I don't know who you are trying fool, us or you.
Uraraka: Rest in peace you guys.
Dabi: It's just a coffee maker.
Shinsou: To others yeah, but to Aizawa it's his lifeline. He deals with hormonal teenagers during the day, hero duties at night, and gets about 4 hours of sleep.
Midoriya: Yeah and without his regular 8 cups of coffee a day, he's um...
Midnight: Cranky.
Present Mic: Annoyed.
Snipe: Pissed off, guns blazing.
Ectoplasm: Hostile.
Eraserhead: I get it, shut up now.

"I'm not mad. I just want to know." No one says anything. "I did it. I broke it." Midoriya says, Aizawa sighs. "No, no you didn't."Aizawa turns to Todoroki. "Don't look at me, look at Tokoyami." Tokoyami arms crossed, turns to Todoroki, "What? I didn't break it." Todoroki blinks at him, "Mm, that's weird. How'd you even know it's broken?" Tokoyami's eye twitches in irritation, he aggressively points to the table. "Because it's sitting right infront of us, and it's broken."

Kaminari: Damn Midoriya's brave for taking the blame.
Shoji: Midoriya truly is kind.
Iida: If he didn't do it who did?
Todoroki: Suspicious...

Todoroki leans towards Tokoyami, "Suspicious." Tokoyami rolles his eyes. "No it's not, Todoroki."
"If it matters, probably not." Uraraka mentions, "Jirou was the last one to use it." Jirou gasps, "Liar! I don't even drink that crap." Uraraka looks at her unbelievably, "Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?" "I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows that, Uraraka!" Jirou answers Uraraka.

Todoroki: Woah, am I telepathic?
Tsuyu: Todoroki no. Kero.
Sero: Yup they share a brain cell.
Kaminari: You're weird Jirou.
Jirou: Shut it, brainless.
Mina: Damn Uraraka, way to point the blame.
Uraraka: That's not me.

"Okay. Okay. Let's not fight. I broke it, let me pay for it, Aizawa-sensei." Midoriya insists. "No, who broke it?" Aizawa says in a gruff voice. Tokoyami leans a bit forward to Aizawa and says, "Sensei, Aoyama's been awfully quiet." Aoyama turns to him, he places a hand to his chest, "Moi? Really?!" "Yeah, really!" They all begin to argue with each other.

Kirishima: You're too kind, Midoribro. So manly.
Midoriya: Thanks...?
Mina: Man way to throw Aoyama under the bus, Tokoyami.
Aoyama: Oui! So unlike you.
Tokoyami: Revelry...
Iida: Is no one going to stop them arguing?!

The group continues to argue, Aizawa walks away. "I broke it. It burned my hand, so I punched it. I guess in about 10 minutes from now, they'll be at each other's throats." Aizawa turns back to the group who are still arguing and smirks. "Good. It was getting chummy around here."

Everyone: .....
Bakugo: The fuck?
Kirishima: So not manly.
Uraraka: Are we just entertainment for you, Sensei?
Eraserhead: No...well sometimes.
Sero: He actually admit it.
Present Mic: This is something Nezu would do.
Nezu: Bold of you to assume I haven't. *Smiles and goes back to drinking his jasmine tea.*
Dabi: 'What the hell is wrong with them.'
Dahlia: *Laughs* Next one?
Uraraka/Kaminari: Yeah!

Multiverse Loading 23%....................

Multiverse Loading 55%....................

Multiverse Loading 87%....................

Multiverse Found 100%: Hero~Villain

————————————————————
(A/N): Pretty short, but I love it. It makes me laugh, hope it is the same for you. See ya. -Iris:)