19

• Choi Soobin •

• Choi Soobin •

"I think I like you Y/N."

It took me a second to realize what did I just said. The moment I realize what just happened, something inside of me pop up.

My hands were getting sweaty as my heart beats were increasing. For some reason I felt guilty. I didn't know why but it felt wrong.

Without realizing, I pushed her away from me making her loose a little bit her balance but thankfully, she didn't fall.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." was the only words I was able to say. My eyes got teary and my voice was at the verged of cracking. "I'm sorry Y/N... I'm sorry..."

"W-what is it..?" She tried to approached me but I kept on walking away.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." was the last words I mumbled before going out of the house and started to run.

I felt like coward, I felt stupid. I didn't know what was happening with me or why was I acting like this. The only thing I knew was that I fucked up.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

After a few minutes of running, I found myself in front of Yeonjun's house.

I aggressively knocked on the door as I was inpatient for him to open it.

In a few seconds, the door open which showed Yeonjun behind it.

I walk inside as I saw Beomgyu that was sitting on the sofa with a playing remote in his hands and his eyes glued to the screen.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked me as he closed the door and stood in front of me.

"Oh you're here!" Beomgyu finally looked at me as he realized I was in the room. He put down his remote as he looked at me with a weird face. "What happened to your face?" He ask me as he point on my face trying to hold his laugh.

I ignore him as I looked back a Yeonjun.

"What is it?" He ask me again with a concerned tone.

"I fucked up..." my voice was cracking.

"What do you mean?" He questioned me clearly confused.

"I kissed her."

Beomgyu quickly stood up and went next to Yeonjun. "Who?"

"Y/N.., I kissed Y/N..."

"Did she return your kiss?" Yeonjun ask me little smirk visible on his face.

I just nodded.

"Yah! Congrats men!" "I didn't thought you'll be this quick!" He quickly took his wallet out of his pocket. Took out two 100 dollar bills, took my hand and placed the bills on it.

I kept on looking at the bills as I hear the two boys talking about something that I didn't pay attention to. My eyes were glued to the two bills on my hand.

Suddenly, a tear escaped eyes. And then an other, an other, and more and more tears kept on falling and falling.

My hand started to get wet from the tears and the bills were now starting to get soaked by my tears. I was breaking down and I couldn't stop.

"Yah! Soobin-ah! What's wrong?" Yeonjun ask me as he step closer to me trying to make me face him but I kept on looking at my hand.

"I don't fucking know okay?!?" I started to yell as I was now looking at my two friends. "I don't know why I am suddenly crying, I don't know why do I keep on feeling guilty and I don't fucking know why the hell am I feeling this huge pain in my chest!" I took a deep breath.

"I don't want to lie to Y/N." My voice was cracking, waterfall of tears were escaping none stop. "She doesn't deserve this..." "I-I don't deserve her..."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

Monday came. I tried my best to ignore Y/N. Every time a saw in the hallway, I turned around and went in the opposite direction. I couldn't bring myself to face her.

She kept on calling me and leaving messages but I didn't respond to any of them.

All day she kept on trying to follow me when she sees me. In class, she would always try to get my attention. But even tho I was trying to ignore her, I couldn't help but to look at her from time to time, sadness was clearly visible in her face.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

I was laying on my bed as I heard a buzzing sound from my phone.

I took my phone to see that it was Y/N.
____________________________
Yoon Y/N
Meet me at my house
I need to talk to you...
It's important.
____________________________

I took a deep breath as I went out of my room and exited the house.

I thought to myself that I shouldn't be a coward and face her. But I didn't know what did she wanted us to talk about, and I kinda wish I knew it before so that I could of had prepared myself.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

When I arrived at her front door, I knock on it.

She took a while to open the door but when she did, she didn't look at me but only took a step back to let me in. I entered the house and she closed the door.

I looked at her that was now facing me. Suddenly, I felt a knot forming in my throat after seeing her face. Her eyes and nose were red as if she cried a lot. A tear escaped her eye as she looked at me with pain in her eyes.

I took a step closer to her as a grab her shoulders.

"Yah.. why are you crying?" I ask her in a worried tone.

"You don't actually like me do?" Her voice was week as it was in the verge of cracking.

"W-what..?" I was confused. I didn't understand what she was trying to say.

"Don't try to lie to my Soobin, I know everything..., the lies..., the bet..., everything."

.....