𝟯𝟰 | 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

wednesday january 19

"Are you still mad at him?" Kenzie asks.

"That's an understatement," I tell her.

The two of us are hanging out at the house and watching Grey's Anatomy. She's the only one who will watch it with me, and hate Derek with me.

Like what's up with people loving him? He's toxic as hell and a terrible person in general. Did I still sob when you know what happened? Very much yes.

"Is he still trying to talk to you?" She asks.

"Yes, and he won't stop." I groan. I've been avoiding him since he practically called me an object. which by that way has been so hard since he's very adamant on talking to me. Somehow I've managed to get away from him every time, which I'm very thankful for.

Honestly, I'm not mad I'm just hurt.

That night I heard Rebecca shouting at him in his room all the way to mine.

Kenzie looks down at her phone after it dings and gives me a sheepish smile. "Have I mentioned how much I love you and how I'm so happy to have you as a best friend?" Uh oh.

I drop the spoon of ice cream in the bucket and look her dead in the eyes. "Kenzie Azalea Pierce what the heck did you do?"

I hear the front door open and shut but I'm too busy glaring at Kenzie. She quickly grabs her bag and phone and stands up. "Sorry, love you, bye." She says before taking off to the front door. I roll my eyes and stand up to chase after her but stop dead in my tracks when I see Roman standing less than 10 feet away from me. My eyes go wide and for a good ten seconds, I can't move. After my senses finally kick in I quickly reach for my phone and I start trying to figure out a way out. I quickly start walking, hoping I can somehow get past him. I should've known better though because I don't even make it three feet past him before he grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.

"Roman buddy! Long time no see." I say with a sheepish smile still trying to figure out a way out of this situation.

"We need to talk." He says.

"I would love to but I don't want to," I say breaking the nice act. "Fine then I'll do the talking and you can listen."

I don't want to hear what he has to say all I want is to get the hell out of here. "You're probably trying to figure out a way out, I'll make it easier for you and tell you that there's none. Just listen to me and then you can walk out if you want." He tells me.

"I already did, ya know after you called me an object."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I wasn't thinking straight."

I scoff, "was that your big apology?"

"Just please sit and let me talk." He pleads.

Don't give in.