Prologue

At the Hokage Rock.

The village is 90% finished rebuilt. The crowd murmured as they are waiting for the announcement as they all wait at the Hokage Rock. Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Rock Lee and all the characters were among the crowd.

As for Kakashi and Yamato is on the roof of the Hokage Office talking to a man. The crowd begin to silence as Lady Tsunade stood before the crowd including at the roof too.

Tsunade: "Now we shall begin inauguration ceremony of The Sixth Hokage"

The man who talking with Anko, Kakashi and Yamato walk over to Tsunade. Tsunade gave him the Hokage hat which he accepted it.

???: "Ara Ara, Tsunade-sama I feel like you just want to push all the responsibility to me."

Tsunade chuckled a bit as she reassure him that she chosen him to be her successor and the council agreed with her choice.

Tsunade: "I trust you to keep the will of fire going (Y/n) (l/n)."

As he slowly and confidently made way over and stood before the crowd below. The wind in the air slowly passed by causing my Hokage's haori to flutter around. He is standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket. The haori short-sleeved long white haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The haori was decorated by red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Sixth Hokage"

The crowd cheers as waved he Hokage hat. He has contributed a lot during their time of need. Now, he been reward for all his works.

It feels like a dream. A dream that you never want to wake up. To relive in this world while saving those who I can. Becoming a legend that crave in the history of Shinobi world.

There a lot of hardship, blood and loss friends. I know what you are thinking but even you are reincarnated it still doesn't mean you can save everyone. Sometimes, I wonder what if. But even a shinobi is still human. Sorry, I getting ahead of myself. You guys are probably confused right now. Ok, so let's start where the day it began.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A 3 years old boy with fair-skinned and spiky black hair was lying lazily in the grass. He wore a white-colored t-shirt with a dark blue open zipped jacket and black pants. He laid lazily on the ground with one leg crossed over another as he was lost in his thoughts.

His eyes changed as a Sharingan with two tomoes appeared in both of his eyes. The boy began to mutter.

(Y/n): “It had been three years, since my rebirth in this world. So far Danzo not making his moved yet and The Third Great Shinobi War haven't begin yet.”

Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is (y/n) (l/n). I am used to be a medical student. Before my dead, I went out with my friends to have a boys night out till midnight to celebrate our graduation. But, when I waiting a the train station. Suddenly someone pushed me as the train getting close to me.

I woke up in this world. When I realized what world is this I did every normal person would. I entered five stages of grief.I know it there a lot of fanfiction about it and I also grow up watching it until Boruto the Movie. But I don't have a courage to live in it.

Putting that aside, during my time as a toddler I roam around the house and noticed something in my father drawer. I was shocked to learn my father was a Uchiha but there no Uchiha clan logo in the house even my mother didn't wear the Uchiha clan logo on. So, I deducted that my father maybe abandon the clan or an outcast. Either way, I have a Sharingan if I have a mic I would do a mic drop.

Unfortunately, that happiness gone as the village were attack by an outsider. My parents died to protect me causing my sharingan to awaken. For me I was lucky enough that Sakumo arrive at the time of my needs and saved me.

Even though I have a knowledge of this world I still have to think of my safety. So I started learning everything I can from the manga. To be honest, the world may seem at peace but having my parents died in front of me didn't not spell peace. Since I have knowledge of the future and my world. I can fix the system of Shinobi especially the part where the kids need to kill people. I thought that was their goals in the first place and don't get me started on the paperwork.

So I set my goal to become Hokage and rebuild the shinobi world into the image that everyone wants. I respect the Hokage but sometimes they are wrong and I think Minato is the only Hokage can achieve peace if he still alive. But that goal is far in the future.

The long-term goal and achievable goal is to give Naruto the childhood he yearn of it along the way. But first my conquest to be the strongest is a go.

Now that you all caught up time for me to hit the library and study. I changed my eyes back and process my daily life

At training ground 3

(Y/n): Yosh, I managed to buy a Chakra Induction Paper. Time to see what is my affinity."

I put my Chakra into the test strip. With the injection of Chakra, the test strip became half burn, half wrinkled and split into two.

(Y/n): "Wind-Thunder-Fire Attribute. Good, I can work with this. I can work with this."

Uchiha usually strong fire user. Except I am currently not exist to them and I planning to keep it that way until I figure things out. I also a wind user. This mean I can start planning working on Rasen Shuriken. As for thunder, well I don't know yet but if I use my knowledge of previous world it would become useful more than one way.

(Y/n): Man, I hope I find Minato soon. I really want to learn The Flying Raijin."

After that, I started training my body, stamina and basic taijutsu from morning until the sunset. I finished my training with shuriken and kunai throwing.

The Next Day,

Thanks to the sharingan and my past knowledge. I managed to grasp the concept of chakra and learn a few academy rank ninjutsu.

My first order of business is creating chidori. Sorry, Kakashi but I will be borrowing your jutsu. The original of the chidori use to assassination but it actually too loud in my opinion. But since I am the first who create it. I will unlock it full potential.

(Y/n)' Wait a minute, what would happen if I the original creator of chidori instead of Kakashi? Does it have a butterfly effect if I do this?'

I thought as I started thinking for a minute and come to a conclusion.

(Y/n): "Eh, what the heck."

Well, my live is going to be more interesting from here and out. Wonder what the future holds for me.