14| Red Highlights

(Thank you so much to JennieCrpeault for the idea of this chapter! The credit goes to them, but remember everyone, I still need more ideas! P.S we already have a jealous Y/N chapter planned, I keep getting that asked a lot. And there's errors!)

It's been a few days ever since Y/N hanged out with the Glamrocks. She remembered the night clearly, and how much fun she was having. And if she focused hard enough, Y/N could still feel Montgomerys metal lips gently press on her head. But sadly, all good things must come to an end.

Mr.Andrew's, the boss of Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza Plex, found out about the staffs drinking schemes thats been happening recently. Some would show up late, drunk, or not come to work at all. That angered the boss quite a lot, leaving him to do nothing but fire one too many employees. With many members gone, all the work is now on Y/N and Damien, leaving the two teens stressed...

Chatter and laughter echoed through out the large three story high mall. Y/N walked around the Pizza-Pad, two trays full of pizza and drinks were in her hands. She quickly settled them down on the tables that were needed, going back and forth as fast as she could. The ring of a bell was suddenly heard, catching Y/N's attention.

"Hey can I get a refill over here? Bonnie bites! Bonnie bites! More pizza! I wanted cheese! Ew not broccoli! But mommy I don't like olives! Can we get el chips tortilla chips?" people throughout the pizza pad shouted, a few at Y/N as she rushed to the counter. She grabbed another pizza tray and let out a exhausted sigh.

"Crazy, huh?"

Y/N turned her head to see no other than the black mullet haired boy. His brown eyes softened, a weak smile planted on his face.

"Sorry for interrupting you Y/N.." Damien chuckled, rubbing his tired eyes. A small frown appeared on Y/N's face as she grabbed the tray of pizza.

"Did he have you work all night again?" she worriedly asked. The boy sighed, washing his hands and putting on a new pair of gloves.

"Yeah he did," he replied. "He usually switches me to the gift shop not...this. Luckily for me though, I just need to work for about another thirty minutes or-" Damien suddenly stopped. His eyes looked up, almost in fear. Y/N raised an eyebrow, confused of Damiens strange expression until she turned around. In front of her, stood a large man with a black beard and short hair, with piercing grey eyes.

"We ordered our food an hour ago, WHERE IS IT?!" he raged, a small growl following his voice as he furrowed his brows at Y/N. She took a step back, the tall man towering over her with anger.

"I-I'm sorry? I can't control how fast we make our food!" Y/N responded, scowling at the man.

"MAKE IT FASTER!" the man shouted, causing a scene making everyone in the Pizza Pad look their way. The black haired man grabbed Y/N's apron, aggressively pulling her towards him. That did it. Damien slammed the gate away, stomping his way to Y/N and the angry customer. The mullet haired boy grabbed the mans hand that latched on to Y/N, pulling him away from her.

"Leave her alone!" Damien shouted. He stood in front of Y/N, his brown eyes glaring at the tall man.

"Look here mullet boy, I paid and waited long enough for my pizza. I need it now, and your little waitress here isn't doing her job correctly!" the man growled.

"Not doing her job correctly?" Damien huffed, pushing the man back. "Y/N is the best, industrious, and most beautiful worker here! She does her job right, and if it weren't for her, this place would've been shut down for a long time. She cares for others, and for once in my life, she actually helped me feel like I belong here. So don't you dare mess with her!" he growled, his pupils shrinking at the sight of the man. Damien turned his head to the other direction where the entrance was.