𝟎𝟔 | 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐚
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˡᵘˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵃʳᵉ

- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺,𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘳𝘺, 𝘵𝘳𝘺 -_____

_____

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" Damia went on a full panic attack mode when she realized what Viktor meant. He wanted to 'take her out'. Everyone knows what that means. She had to dress up, and Dali isn't home.

Should I call her?

No, She thought. She couldn't disturb them on their shopping spree. That would be rude.

Damia tore herself away from Viktor's hold and started mumbling incoherent things.

"I have to..I have to dress up. Get ready...it's so...stressful.." She talked to herself. "God help me this time," she mumbled as she closed her eyes in thought.

Viktor watched her carefully. Sure, Damia was clear as a glass, but he couldn't quite comprehend the reason behind her panic.

He followed her and stood right in front of her.

"Mia,"

Damia opened her eyes and again found viktor starring at her.

"What is the matter?" His concern was visible. "Do you not wish to go out with me?"

"I..I do.." Damia trailed off. "But..dress..what to wear..I.." Damia played with her fingers in thought. Worry painted all over her like acrylics. Vibrant and translucent.

Viktor held Damia's shaking hands and pressed them flat. "Wear whatever you want." He smoothed down her hair.

Viktor said those words as if it wasn't a big deal for her.

Damia chewed on her bottom lips in thought. Viktor caressed her hands pressed between his. If this was to distract her mind from the things that worried her, then it worked.

"Deep breaths," Viktor murmured in her ears. Her eyes stabled on his hands that still caressed hers.

She took deep breaths in. "Okay," she whispered more to herself. She felt her running blood flow stabled. Viktor squeezed her hands, subconsciously telling her whenever she's ready.

Damia headed for the backdoor leaving Viktor behind. She paused at the doorway and glanced back at Viktor who proceeded on watching her intensely. Damia averted her gaze from his face to feel less hot all over.

"Sorry," she looked down at the emerald grass below his feet guiltily. "Please come in." She shyly smiled at him.

Viktor watched her hands fiddling and one of her toe scratching the back of her heel.