t w e l v e

look at me updating and stuff. i really enjoy writing this though. i hope you all enjoy reading it!!

I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS RICHARD ARMITAGE!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Lockwood

"Peter." I asked him innocently. "What?" he asked annoyed. If you are wondering, I'm trying to get my iPod back. Tink and the boys should be back tomorrow with the bean and I need my iPod to put it with the rest of my packed items. "Can I pleeeeease have my iPod back now?" I asked giving him puppy-dog eyes. He shut his own eyes and said "Don't fall for the puppy eyes. Don't do it Peter. Resist the adorable." He peaked through one eye and sighed. "Fine." he said and handed my my iPod back. "Thank you!" I squealed and kissed his cheek without thinking. I skipped into the forest where I had my bag hidden. Peter might know about it, but if he did he hasn't said or done anthing about so I assume he doesn't know about it.

Pan

So I guess Chelsea isn't all that bad. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like her, but she's growing on me. Not in a weird way. In more of a 'you're stuck on my island forever ad you'll never get off so I might aswell get used to you' kinda way. If that makes sense.

I haven't been paying as much attention to her as I should but I figure she'll be okay on her own. She knows how to control her magic now. My only concerns were that her mother would find her here and take her away. Not that I would miss Chelsea. No, I would miss her youthfulness. The way she is carefree around me more than my own lost boys. It makes me feel younger. That's always a good feeling. I heard some rustling in the bushes from somewhere around me. "Chelsea?" I asked. No one answered. Confused, I went to look behind the bush. I saw one of my lost boys behind it and once he saw me, he bolted up and ran away. I slightly smiled. I did enjoy my lost boys. Even if they were scared of me. "You have feelings?" I heard a feminine voicce say from behind me. I turned to Chelsea and said, "Believe it or not, yes. Yes I do." She faked being surprised a put a hand over her heart. "Shocking."

I rolled my eyes and made my way towards her. "Just because I'm a boy does not mean I don't have feelings." I stated. "I know. Every guy has feelings. I'm not one of those people who thinks that only girls can have feelings. I didn't know you had feelings because you're... you." she said simply with a shrug. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her. "Nothing really. Just simpy adressing the fact that you are a souless monster that doesn't for others." she said. I will admit that it hurt a tad when she said that. There is more to me than she thinks. I honestly hated when people believed all the stories they hear about me. Sure some are true, but not all.

I glared at her and then ran deeper into the forest. Running away from her seemed to solve all my problems about her. Of course I'm not going to lie to myself and say that she's ugly, becauase she is very beautiful, but she gets annoying too often and too quickly.

I sat by a bush and drew patterns in the mud with a small twig. Why hasn't she ran from me yet? I asked myself. I obviously know that she wouldn't be able to leave and I'd know where she is, but I can't force her to talk. Sometimes she acts like she wants to be around me. Like when she kissed my cheek earlier. Why would she want to be around me anyways? I don't know. I'd have to ask her that myself to answer that question. Not that I would ask her. It would be too awkward. Wouldn't you think?

My thoughts were interrupted when Felix made his way towards me. "Pan." he said slowly with a smirk. "What is it Felix?" I asked annoyed. "I was thinking, why not have some fun with Chelsea. You know, scaare her a bit." he smiled. "What do you have in mind?" I asked him, becoming interested.

"Well I thought-"

Bell (Tinkerbell)

Men are so stupid. Always arguing over directions and things. The map they have isn't even correct. "Will you stop?!" I screamed. They both looked at me. "I know this island like the back of my hand, now let me lead!" I yelled becoming extremely frustrated. The stepped apart and made room for me to. "Thank you." I breathed. I lead them to the garden of Alem. (A/N: My Own Creation in Neverland) The gardem of Alem was planted a while back in the 1800's, real world time. I randomly found it when I was exploring Neverland. I don't think Peter ever found out about it, but what do I know? I told the two boys not to touch anything, then I went to pick the beans. I picked about fifteen. I knew that was a lot, but we needed them. I put them in a small pouch, then grabbed one extra one. I called Joseph and Ryan over. "Neat-o." Joseph said, admiring the bean. "Very." I said. "Now, this takes you to different worlds and realms and other things like that. But, we can also use it to travel throughout the island. While we are going through, think of Chelsea and that is where we'll end up. By her. Got it? Think Chelsea." I told them. "Got it." they both said with a nod.

I took a deep breath, then threw the bean on the ground. "Remember, think Chelsea!" I yelled and then jumped through the portal. The boys jumped in after me and I opened my eyes to see no trees around me.

I saw weird flowers and rabbits. Green fields and strange creatures. "What happened? We couldn't have left Neverland. Peter put a curse on it so that no one may leave without his consent." I yelled frantically. "You three!?" someone yelled. I turned to see five playing cards running towards me. "State your name and where you came from." one of them said while pointing a spear at me. "Tinkerbell and Neverland." I said scared. "Neverland?" another asked. I nodded. "How?" a third asked. I shrugged, acting like I didn't know. The one who asked my name narrowed his eyes. "She lies. Take them to the Red Queen!" he shouted. "The Red Queen?!" Ryan asked. Josph screamed "Where are we?!"

"You, my fellow, are in Wonderland."

A/N: Heeeeeeey. I hope you liked it! I feel like we got to know Peter a bit more and his opinion on Chelsea, and I added Tink's POV!! Tell me what you thought of that! Would you like more Tinkerbell!? Anyways, thanks for reading! I love you all! Bye!

P.S. Sorry its a day late. :(