Back Home

(I'm so fuckimg tired)

Outside of Westview Darcy is seen watching the TV as Gwendolyn and Laura are also seen behind her, waiting for any updates on Y/n. Casey is then seen walking into the room, as she had just come back from visiting Gwen.

Casey: Hey did I miss anything?

Laura: Nope.

Gwendolyn: Ever since he went back home they just focused on Wanda. Anyway, how is she?

Casey sits in between them and pulls out her phone.

Casey: She's still asleep... but, she looks different.

Gwendolyn: What do you mean?

Casey shows them a photo of her sleeping face.

(Just imagine blonde hair instead)

She had horns, sharp elf-like ears, and seemingly sharp fangs. However, her hair and overall face seemed mostly the same, with the exception of scales on her cheeks.

Casey: This is what she looks like now, Y/n was gonna tell us before he stepped into Westview.

Laura: She looks like she's turning into a Lizard...

Gwendolyn: A dragon? Just like Nightmare...

Casey: Yeah... did you tell Captain Stacy?

Gwendolyn: He just left the force so he could relax. It's bad enough he sees my face reminding him of her every weekend. Knowing that she's alive, and is mutating, would be too much for him.

Laura: What about explaining everything to Petra?

Casey: She's... confused, to put it lightly. She comes back to see her boyfriend now four years older, has, about 3x the girlfriends he had before.

Laura: Don't forget the kids.

Casey: Right. So she's handling well, and I we're fine with them dating. It's just... gonna take a bit for Petra to get caught up.

Suddenly an alarm goes off, as Jimmy Woo runs into the base.

Darcy: What's going on?

Woo: A portal opened up in front of the dome, it may be the Glitch-Spider!

Outside by the Westview sign a glitchy portal is seen in front of the town, Monica Rambeau, was seen standing by the portal as it began to pulse, before Y/n is seen walking out wearing an odd choice of casual clothing.

Monica: Wait... Y/n? How did you get out?

Y/n: I could ask the same thing? I thought you were a hostage?

Monica: And I thought you were one!

Casey: Y/n!?

Y/n looks to see Casey, Gwendolyn, and Laura all running up to him before all throwing themselves on him, causing him to fall over. Y/n hugs them in return, glad to finally see them again.