Chapter - 11

I came back home after that unsuccessful meeting .

Mr.Lee - " Oh! You are back.......how was the meeting?"

Y/n - " Not good."

I said lazily

Then I walked into the kitchen and got myself a glass of water.

Mr.Lee - " Sit down on the dining table..I'll serve you lunch."

Y/n - " No appa I am not hungry, infact I am super tired..I am going to take a nap..bye."

I said and walked towards my room like a zombie.

I changed my clothes and wore some comfy clothes after that I threw myself on the bed, covering myself with the duvet.

As I was about to close my eyes, a ting from my phone interrupted me.

It was from my professional phone so I immediately took it to check the message.

I saw the message and closed my eyes shut in frustration.

It was the message from hoseok, who texted me the venue and time for the brunch.

I opened my eyes .

Y/n - " Yah! Dude! I really don't want to go at any brunch with you."

This was meant for that Hoseok but sadly it's just me who can hear it.

Y/n - " I spent few hours around him and got just one text for him, and he is already getting on my nerves........and what's with these smiley and heart emojis he sent me.....which CEO does that?"

I sighed

Y/n - " Now I think it was a bad decision to agree for a brunch with him....I don't think it's gonna be useful."

Time skip
At brunch

Right now I am sitting at this Chinese restaurant with Mr.Jung......and I am regretting  coming here , with all my might.

There is fake smile on my face...and I am not even in the mood to eat anything, because of this guy, he hasn't spoken a word about 'Andog' till now...he is just blabbering nonsense....first he kept complementing me, then he told me about his car collections, then he asked me to praise him(narcissist 🙄)and now he is telling me some anecdote of his.

Y/n's mind - " Can I please throw this man out of the window right now? Otherwise my head is gonna explode."

Hoseok - " And then when I -"

Y/n - " Mr.Jung....aren't we supposed to talk about 'Andog'."

I said interrupting his story telling, no matter how rude it seems.

Hoseok - " Ah! About 'Andog'."

He said suddenly forming a serious face

Y/n's mind - " Finally."

I sat up straight correcting my posture.